Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh...we will be waiteing for smoke reports..those are pretty. thx for shareing Bb2.

Comment

Originally posted by Hip Cat View Post
      We have seeds of the Nigerian. Just have to find a male and incross, once we have some time. What do you think of the strain?

id say you guys def release this ... Oh man I would be all over it.....

Hows the aroma on the girl Hip CaT?

Comment

bump for killer seeds

Comment

Hip or JJ...Why use the parents you have in each cross? Can you share some of your goals/observations of breeding the D with us? Why use Elvis in the D King X? being I know nothing of Elvis could you post some pics of it and the F1's?

Comment

The Nigerian has a spicey, floral, sativa, funk that is very unique in to it's self. When you smoke and smell the buds, you know it's the Nigerian. When doing a breeding we use the best clone only plants that we have at the time to do an outcross that we think will work. The Elvis(a sativa/indica mix) was held at the time of breeding with the Double Dawg, so it was bred together because of the Elvis's flavor. The result was unstable phenos that ranged from having a tall sativa grow to having shorter growing plants that are mostly dominated by the Dawg's flavor. Not exactly what we were looking for, so it was discontinued. Still some good ones found but was really looking for that Elvis flavor to come thru. Sorry we have no pics of the Elvis and no longer hold it.

Comment

Hip Cat, not sure if ya saw my question to ya a few posts back.
              When are more of your beans coming? Particularly looking for the chem x's..
              thanks in advance. GTD

Comment

I don't know if you saw my answer on the last page. "We always give notice before we release anything to give everyone a fair chance" Waiting to work out a few things before we release anything else.

Comment

Cool HC , thx for the info....

Comment

i wanted 91 x stardawgBX, so bad ....but that sh1t put me off!!......."you are who you hang with"

i was not my usual self,,,,,,but i didnt say anything wrong,,,,no1 exept zoo and a 1 or 2 more peeps gave me ANY REPSPCT.....

im a good guy and they didnt treet me nice,,,,

i did get the piss taken out of me tho!!
                    i.c.mag saved my life

Comment

Perhaps it's the fact the I'm a native English speaker and can't for the life of me figure out what you were trying to say in that post. If your posts actually make sense, you're much more likely to get earnest replies. Not trying to be a dick, but I honestly have an insanely hard time reading through your posts to decipher their meaning...

Also trying to drum up business for a site on a competing site is in poor taste. What kind of a welcome did you honestly expect to receive with that post?

astartes
                      I live in a world of subjectivity, where facts and pedigree are merely nuisances and easily manipulated...

Congrats to Dutchgrown; ICMag 2K10 Breeder of the Year

Comment

What is the hold up on the stardawg or tresdawg?
                        Onward Through the Fog!

Comment

your right my bad.

Comment

OMG
                            i.c.mag saved my life

Comment

Gents come on now. In all fairness, we jumped on Rick for exactly what you're doing now. I'll say it again: trying to drum up business for a site on a competing site is in poor taste. I'm a member of both and definitely have a preference, but it's a two-way street fellas. Take the high road on this one...

astartes
                              I live in a world of subjectivity, where facts and pedigree are merely nuisances and easily manipulated...

Congrats to Dutchgrown; ICMag 2K10 Breeder of the Year

Comment

nice clean up guys,,,,

respect to all who read this!!
                                i.c.mag saved my life

Comment

Working...
                                X