This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chem Dawg D X Afghani#1

I am happy to announce the first public offering from Top Dawg Seeds, all strains bred by JJ. Chem Dawg D X Afghani #1 and Sour Dawg(Sour Diesel X Double Dawg) are available in the private breeders section.
    Sour Dawg

Last edited by Hip Cat; 10-05-2007, 13:55.

The ChemD x Afghani sounds bomb.

......I'm going to play bookie and place the over/under at $2700.
    Last edited by RalphDog; 10-05-2007, 16:18.

Comment

Hey Hip Cat....Wassup Bro....No "Buy It Nows"?????
      All posts are fictional and for entertainment purposes only!

Some of my work...http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=136866

Comment

Hey Hip.....Did you guys use a Male afghani#1 to pollentate the Chem D???....Sounds like a Killer cross....How about the Sour Dawg....How was that one made???...~ograskal
        All posts are fictional and for entertainment purposes only!

Some of my work...http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=136866

Comment

raskal- i can answer a few of those questions, as ive had some top dawg beans for awhile now. the sensi afghani #1 pollinated the d cut. that was then bx'ed to the d cut to make double dawg which pollinated the ecsd cut for the sour dawg.

the tres dawg is the most 'elite' thing ive grown for seed, period.

Comment

2 bad there are no bin up cuz these bids are going 2 travel high! But will they pay!!! BIN at $200 would B good
            MoreLovemoreLifemoreLight...!!

Comment

i dont even mess with non BIN when it comes these types of genetics, prices end up in the hundreds, sometimes thousands.
              you really should put up some BIN cause these sound like they will be badass, esp. if they dont hermie like some chem diesel crosses out there.
              Fineus Funk

Comment

That's real talk~these auctions are 2 long anyway

Comment

Originally posted by lioni75
                  That's real talk~these auctions are 2 long anyway
                  the real bidding only starts in the last 5 minutes anyway...as for the mass super kush i was the highest bidder at 1 minute left and still out bidd........thats why i wish they should all be 24 hour auctions as .......for those ,the real bidders sitting waiting for the last 1 minute to bidd

Comment

i wish the were buy nows also. your seeds so you do it how you want. it just sucks to be out bid by some1 thats not gonna pay up

Comment

Sorry no buy it nows on first releases. There will be some in the future. This is the first time doing this so please be patient while the bugs are worked out these first few times around.

Comment

All about BIN.

Darn bugs. Looking forward for the BIN. Thanks Hip Cat for your great taste in genes.
                        Your mind is like a parachute.
                        It only works when open.

Comment

No doubt Hipcat at least there will b some in the near future i hope! It kinda hard to obtain these genetics and when they are on seedbay there auctioned off and are extremely expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by Hip Cat
                            Sorry no buy it nows on first releases. There will be some in the future. This is the first time doing this so please be patient while the bugs are worked out these first few times around.
                            You'll be VERY luck if the winners pay... see relists ALL THE TIME.. not so much with buy/nows at a fair price...shoot for the "big bucks" you'll learn.. .. EXAMPLE when Sunny put up the S3 Urkles..I'd BET all were paid for... when rez just put up his "quantity lots" a while ago..I'd bet MOST are no pays... MUCH is relevant to seller attitude as well tho. One acts the arse.. one's "treated" the arse.. (not refering to you)
                            mb
                            Last edited by mapleboy; 10-06-2007, 23:46.

Comment

looks really good hipcat, good luck and many blessings on your beans......

its true though, the auctions are tough, both times ive auctioned my hybrids they were all bid up and out of everyones budget by one person who then did not pay. its really sad that someone gets a kick out of depriving people of genetics they really want.

i hope that this does not happen to you. im sure theres alot of people out there that would love a chance to experience your good work.

peace
                              b
                              remember its not how high you are, it's hi how are you :ying:

Comment

Working...
                              X