Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chem d x I95

chem d x I95...

I'm not sure this is a top dawg strain or a JJ/moneyMike colaboration, I just can't seem to find too much info about it. it was some comments on IG that have me chomping at the bit.

chem d has been my favorite breeder for many years and I have lots of hybrids in the vault ..I would love the opportunity to get this girl on deck and run her in and out.

If any one has any info to share or can steer me in the right direction ..please do.
    "........just to recap ..........i come in peace ...i mean you no harm ...and you all will die .......Galaxar out!"

Chem D x I95 is made by Deep Space Creations in CO . Also is known as Chem De La Chem . The plant itself stinks to high heavens and makes some of the Chemiest herb ever. Potency is well above average .. super fuel!

Comment

Lol the plant they found was in 3 seed pop roflmfao
      Elite hah
      Deep space did nothing but throw the pollen lol wonder what people think made that plant so fire?

Maby genetics?lol
      And what deep space had “a” male
      And now they can’t find a better representation years later
      Right
      This right here is one of the reasons why I should revamp the line
      Fucking jokers 3 seeds ?

Comment

Thats just intellectual thievery.

You should Mike!
        "There is no god higher than truth"

Comment

Blinebuddy - here for 8 YEARS - his FIRST post - is to undermine one of the best breeders by suggesting some ripoff con work.

Sleeper account, much???

dank.Frank
          Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter
          culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
          self-justifications catering to the morally
          ambiguous for the sake of the
          ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Maybe he's reached a milestone in his therapy,at least it's something.

Comment

I just received 91 Skunk D...(Chem 91 Skunk VA x Chem D) seeds from Cannaventure and it should be insane...i have his Pure 91 S1s going also...so both of these should knock it out of the park..DJXX
              :
              If theres a pic in the post above, click on it if you want to see an even bigger pic..

Comment

Nice DJXX - Awesome work that pairing. It's funny. You know why those seeds exist, don't you?!!!

When the Subrob donation of Chem D x Skunk Va vanished in the mail - CannaVenture and Nspecta also donated.

Both CSI: Humboldt and CannaVenture have remade that cross. I honestly don't think it's a coincidence and in some ways that heals my heart just a little bit, to know, that pairing / gene pool will still get to see the light of day after all, even all these years later.

There are times, I love and hate this industry, but if you stick around long enough, there are some amazing things that happen and some amazing people in it.

dank.Frank
                Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter
                culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
                self-justifications catering to the morally
                ambiguous for the sake of the
                ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Originally posted by MOneYMiKe View Post
                  ...This right here is one of the reasons why I should revamp the line...
                  Hey MOneYMiKe, was curious if you could provide any details on Chem de la Chem F2? I ordered a restock pack from horror (in the mail now), but unable to find much info on when the F2s were made, parent characteristics, etc... I like the sound of the #5 pheno from the F1 generation, baseball glove, but also curious to explore what else I might find the the F2s.

Peace

DM
                  Basement Buds in Bed

Comment

The clone only cdlc to male from the same line
                    made by jj not I
                    and further from that I have no experience with the line
                    other than making the I-95

Comment

And it's very well made from what I've seen and heard. Thanks for the reply! Just arrived today, can't wait to pop these in a couple months.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210329_151503.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	17819175

Peace DM
                      Basement Buds in Bed

Comment

All good man enjoy those and keep us in the loop on what you found

Comment

Working...
                        X