Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tres Sister Harvest (3rd)

Greets mates,

Been a while since I did any updates. Got quite busy last round with life issues so couldn't do a dairy of sorts.

Here's some pre-chop pics of the tres sister phenos (almost identical) that I kept:

I'll post some more pics later on as I properly sort through em.

Thanks again to TopDawg's fine work. Some dank chemmage.
    Pragma's Home Thread (Current)

Karma's Stardawg x Bikerkush Test Grow (Current)

Stardawg & Tres Sister Harvest 2014 (Current)

Tres Sister 3rd harvest (Finished)

Tres Sister 2nd growout (Finished)

Looking like you found her zone....not that you didn't before but this round looks prime...
    Nice and drenched w/trichomes....great job pragma....im going to put you on the next tester list for my wares if your interested....

Comment

looks stellar !! I just cracked some wifi x tres sis , hope they come out as dank looking as them !

Comment

@ MoneyMike:
        Thx bro ! I went a bit lower EC (1.5'ish) and used some kelp and they seem to have liked it a lot. They also flushed a bit easier this round cuz the EC wasn't that high to begin with. Hopefully some great smoke.
        Always have room for any testers you'd send bro and I can fully document em from veg if you'd like..

@Dynamite:
        Thx bro, wifi x tres sounds wicked. I was about to make that cross myself but the Tres I reversed popped lots of male flowers but not a single grain of pollen :( Gluck with your pheno hunt !

By the way I have some stardawg that I just flipped today. Got 5 females out of 9 plants so I'm stoked. One female is EXTREMELY resinous on the stem and it has some of the strongest reeks I've had on a vegging plant. It has a hollow stem too ! Fingers crossed

Will be keeping the stardawg males.. I might post some pics of the males soon and maybe try to take your advice on which one to use as a daddy.. maybe some f2s and crossing to my tres sisters..

Comment

Looking amazing as always brotha!!! Definitely looking better every run.
          sigpic

Current Strains:
          -Triangle Trip (Triangle Kush Clone x DMT Kush)
          -The Kings Kush (Triangle Kush Clone x Elvis)
          -OG Squared Trip (OG Squared x DMT Kush)
          -Animal Breath (Garlic Breath x Animal Cookies Reversed)

*TopDawg - Tres Sister Grow:*

*Triangle Trip - (Triangle Kush x DMT) Testers Threads:*

Comment

@GrownOut:
            Thx brotha !

This round was the lowest EC round I used so far for em and I did some flushing every 2 weeks or so too. Sufficed to say less is more with some strains. They yellowed up nicely too so I'm expecting an even nicer smoke than last time.

Some semi-bad news, that last batch of tres sister seeds I popped ? 1 female. LOL.
            Can't get lucky with all of em I guess. Goes into flower tomorrow as well with the stardawgs..
            As well as many many cuts of the keeper tres phenos I already have ..

Speaking of which I got 6 stardawg females !! Atleast two of them have hollow stems and are reeking like hell in veg and sticky stems too. Can't wait.

I'll put up a thread for em when I have time to take some pics..

Comment

Nice round PRAGMA. Tres7 looks doope. Hope ya flipped that new chit already . Gonna be killah, I know it.

Comment

Nice bro, I LOVE my tres sis keeper. Definitely want a pack or two of these for the vault
                Originally posted by DoubleTripleOG

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.

Comment

Looking good Pragma! Congrats

Comment

yeah nice flush and grow
                    Personally I'll trade taste for yield any day myself not that you suffered on yield any.
                    Looking for that awesome smoke from Hawaii I purchased from a surfer in 1991.No pun intended.Miss that weed.

Comment

This TresSister is sooo dank
                      Pics don`t lie :P
                      Lemon is nice, but Lyme is syrup.
                      sigpic

Comment

i'm late, but if you see this - can you describe the effects of this one? i want to learn more about how the sister (and her crosses) compares, effects wise, to other chems.

please and thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X