Views:	62
Size:	350.6 KB
ID:	17873579

dank.Frank

Leave a comment:

• Raho
    replied
    Originally posted by dank.frank View Post
    Top Dawg Seeds - FAM95 - Familia x I95 - my pheno from seed on her 2nd round at nearly 10 wks under Mars Hydro 2 x SP3000 in water only organic soil. This girl is on another level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=17871370&d=1622752228.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	17871379

Name:	fetch?id=17870836&d=1622671407.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	307.3 KB
ID:	17871380

Name:	fetch?id=17870833&d=1622671405.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	280.9 KB
ID:	17871381Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=17870832&d=1622671405.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	239.4 KB
ID:	17871382

dank.Frank
    Beautiful plant Frank.
    Agree with your logic on the value of a pack of seeds to.
    Try to put a price on a plant you can have the rest of your life that will make it better every single day.
    The key is VALUE, not PRICE.

Leave a comment:

• asher1er
    replied
    well put dank.frank ! I know your one hell of a critic when it comes to selecting keepers and not many make it past the chopping block so that speaks volume on the FAM95!

Leave a comment:

• dank.frank
    replied
    I'll say this much in reflection on the topic - for a pack of seeds, it's really hard to beat some of the offerings from Top Dawg - IF - you really know what to look for. I like Chem/OG lines - and the FAM95 - is basically a heavily worked chem line with a slight touch of OG. The pheno I've kept is representative of that.

It's one of the best plants I've ever run from seed - or ever personally found. The first round, the seed run, was taken at 9wks and that was just too early. A few days longer and she's taken some color and entered senescence - a truly started to ripen and be fully mature flower. I can't wait to smoke her this time.

I had 7 females. I kept 3. One wanted to run past 12wk and while very unique - just had some aspects I didn't care for in the high - and I got the same feedback from my respected crew, so I culled one. I still have a second keeper from these seeds. #2 (pictured) and #7. #7 - is less chem specific and more stardawg - and that's almost saying the same thing - but still not. #7 tends to consistently increase libido - to the point, it's a running joke. Sort of stupid to cull a plant that gets your lady worked up - I don't care what it's called - THAT is a keeper in my book. LOL.

I have an unpopular opinion when it comes to what seeds cost vs their true value. The right seed...is priceless. I acquired the FAM95, directly from JJNYC and MoneyMike in Boston in 2019. It was a single pack of 11 seeds. 9 sprouted. One dampened off due to over watering. I killed one being a careless brute. The 7 remaining we female. I do not plan to let go of the FAM95 #2 cut any time soon...or at all, ever. She's elite level and I have a way to test that theory. I'll keep you posted.

Regardless. Would I pay $250 for a cut of this particular plant blindly - nope. If I saw a jar, was able to break it up, and take a rip of the flower - then yes. I'd pay, up to, what a pound of her grown out for top shelf would cost me retail. That's 16 x 8 x 60 - if you follow the math - that's $7,680. So to be more literal, I could in my mind, after seeing, handling, smoking this flower, rationalize shelling out $5k for a cut.

If the point is to have it forever, then it is in fact absolutely worth every penny. A penny saved is a penny earned and eventually that purchase will translate to savings.

From that angle, seeds might be a bit of a gamble and still on the higher end of the price scale for the market - but for $250 - I just got a steal. Long story short - seeds are worth the risk. Well bred genetics with specific goals in mind that have been worked a few generations towards that goal - are still, priceless. Especially, if they produce true keepers.

dank.Frank

Leave a comment:

• Chunkypigs
    replied
    not the most expensive clone at Gene Traders NYC but a pretty high ticket...

Is it 50% mo betta than Sour?

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 9.22.46 PM.png
Views:	93
Size:	501.2 KB
ID:	17871514

Leave a comment:

• Sunshineinabag
    replied
    I'm interested can I spend 250 For a keeper? Hello yeah

Leave a comment:

• Hold Your Fire
    replied
    Damn nice frank.

Not enough Top Dawg grows round here...

Leave a comment:

• dank.frank
    replied
    Top Dawg Seeds - FAM95 - Familia x I95 - my pheno from seed on her 2nd round at nearly 10 wks under Mars Hydro 2 x SP3000 in water only organic soil. This girl is on another level.

Name:	fetch?id=17871370&d=1622752228.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	17871379

Name:	fetch?id=17870836&d=1622671407.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	307.3 KB
ID:	17871380

Name:	fetch?id=17870833&d=1622671405.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	280.9 KB
ID:	17871381Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=17870832&d=1622671405.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	239.4 KB
ID:	17871382

dank.Frank

Leave a comment:

• stashpot
    replied
    Originally posted by MOneYMiKe View Post
    Would love to see what you come up with
    wait just wait ....plenty in the future pipeline
    bless up
    For sure will make sure to stop by with a couple of phenos out of the beans i make
    Nice to hear! will be sure to grab a pack man.
    Same to you! peace man.

Leave a comment:

• MOneYMiKe
    replied
    Would love to see what you come up with
    wait just wait ....plenty in the future pipeline
    bless up

Leave a comment:

• stashpot
    replied
    Originally posted by MOneYMiKe View Post
    Looking great
    and fwiw most of the newer hybrids are bx w/I-95 throughout it
    just saying
    and yours looks to lean corey bx3 tbh
    love your review

Thanks man! the i95 used in these were from your older releases, you know the story with the colombianD's i wont speak on that (its not my place i just ended up with some) Not to sure about the clone used in the InterstateHP but came from Portland few year back.

These girls especially interstateHP #9 and HippieD #3 are going to get me in . . 😂 smells are reaching over 75feet with a slight wind. filter is useless.. pure gas roadkill bad shitty smell, even seeded up not to mention.. . .

Anyway thanks for the info, i'll pop back in another day with some more phenos etc, peace.
    Last edited by stashpot; 03-17-2021, 16:26.

Leave a comment:

• MOneYMiKe
    replied
    Looking great
    and fwiw most of the newer hybrids are bx w/I-95 throughout it
    just saying
    and yours looks to lean corey bx3 tbh
    love your review

Leave a comment:

• stashpot
    replied
    InterstateHP #9 seeded up by the chem/i95 leaner around day 43.
    I guess not many are interested in i95 or its hybird offsprings these days. Better get some runtz or whatever.
    . Click image for larger version  Name:	interstate #9 keeper .jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.6 KB ID:	17796804
    Click image for larger version  Name:	#9.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.9 KB ID:	17796805

Leave a comment:

• stashpot
    replied
    Here's one of the ChemD/I95 leaners i have going this was last week maybe week 3-4 flower it topped itself one of the days in early veg (think that might be a trait of the colombianG as i had skunks easily do that to ( but that's just my opinion) but i never touched this one so who knows what that was about. Ended up looking perfectly topped to haha!.
    Love the leaf morphology big long wide and oddly shaped slight twisted leaf they taper down as they meet the stem.. has super long Internodes hard to see in this photo and she a seems to be a slower bloomer at least going into pre flower.
    Anyway she's a nice girl looks very similar to the i95xdhp #9 female i have going too.

Both these girls got hit with my ChemD /i95 leaner male which will give me better F2s im looking for.. trying to breed the undesirable traits of Colombian out of her was the goal for the F2s.. and an outcross of {i95xdhp i95 leaner x ChemDi95 leaner male which im trying to breed an i95 dominant hybird from. i95 meets i95 chem meets star . Of course this is just one pheno of many i95 hybirds im working with and have seen and plan to work with for the future.
    I had a couple i95hp males last run but i ditched them. (wish i hadn't) plant to run another 12 of the i95dhp another few month down the line see whats in her for another selection whatever i find i'll hit to the chemD leaner male. Which stunk more than any of these females and other strains.
    I just check on this girl and took 1 of her bracts off with a seed in it and after i squeezed the seed out from the bract my fingers where covered in sticky gluey resin you could see it thick on my fingers just from 1 bract that had a seed.. its defo a greasy type of girl (the male was the same) the resin shines like the D has a chemmy gassy og candylemon scent quite nice. the male has gassy chem spring onions

Also here's one of main buds from i95xdhp #6 which for me ticked all boxes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201230_145505.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.1 KB ID:	17792994.

This is HippieD #3

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210222_231036.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.2 KB ID:	17792993
    Last edited by stashpot; 03-16-2021, 16:36.

Leave a comment:

• mexweed
    replied
    found a dispensary that had I95 and triangle picked up some of each, proper foul first thought was poop halitosis old man breath permed hair rubber, the triangle actually a bit more poopy, there is that lemon citrus that kicks up in the triangle, the I95 has similar but not as sweet/pronounced

tasted the triangle in chem de la chem a lot, the triangle has that really distinguishable thing to it, the triangle is also a lot more floral, the I95 has more of a what I would call a meaty 'diesel' thing to it

I'm guessing the chem de la chem was a pheno showing the triangle and legend a lot, which was good but crossed to D there has to be some real poop in there, when I vaped the chem de la chem it reminded me a lot of the chem sis I've had

Leave a comment:

Working...
X