• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOneYMiKe View Post
    Would love to see what you come up with
    wait just wait ....plenty in the future pipeline
    bless up
    For sure will make sure to stop by with a couple of phenos out of the beans i make
    Nice to hear! will be sure to grab a pack man.
    Same to you! peace man.
    I'll never forget that famous Red grapefruit cut of NYCD or ever stop looking for it, 1 of the worlds best. -CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

Comment

Top Dawg Seeds - FAM95 - Familia x I95 - my pheno from seed on her 2nd round at nearly 10 wks under Mars Hydro 2 x SP3000 in water only organic soil. This girl is on another level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=17871370&d=1622752228.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	17871379

Name:	fetch?id=17870836&d=1622671407.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	307.3 KB
ID:	17871380

Name:	fetch?id=17870833&d=1622671405.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	280.9 KB
ID:	17871381Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=17870832&d=1622671405.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	239.4 KB
ID:	17871382

dank.Frank
      Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter
      culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
      self-justifications catering to the morally
      ambiguous for the sake of the
      ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Damn nice frank.

Not enough Top Dawg grows round here...

Comment

I'm interested can I spend 250 For a keeper? Hello yeah
          I eat legos

Comment

not the most expensive clone at Gene Traders NYC but a pretty high ticket...

Is it 50% mo betta than Sour?

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 9.22.46 PM.png
Views:	104
Size:	501.2 KB
ID:	17871514
            uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
            ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
            Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
            ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
            GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
            ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
            Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
            Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

Comment

I'll say this much in reflection on the topic - for a pack of seeds, it's really hard to beat some of the offerings from Top Dawg - IF - you really know what to look for. I like Chem/OG lines - and the FAM95 - is basically a heavily worked chem line with a slight touch of OG. The pheno I've kept is representative of that.

It's one of the best plants I've ever run from seed - or ever personally found. The first round, the seed run, was taken at 9wks and that was just too early. A few days longer and she's taken some color and entered senescence - a truly started to ripen and be fully mature flower. I can't wait to smoke her this time.

I had 7 females. I kept 3. One wanted to run past 12wk and while very unique - just had some aspects I didn't care for in the high - and I got the same feedback from my respected crew, so I culled one. I still have a second keeper from these seeds. #2 (pictured) and #7. #7 - is less chem specific and more stardawg - and that's almost saying the same thing - but still not. #7 tends to consistently increase libido - to the point, it's a running joke. Sort of stupid to cull a plant that gets your lady worked up - I don't care what it's called - THAT is a keeper in my book. LOL.

I have an unpopular opinion when it comes to what seeds cost vs their true value. The right seed...is priceless. I acquired the FAM95, directly from JJNYC and MoneyMike in Boston in 2019. It was a single pack of 11 seeds. 9 sprouted. One dampened off due to over watering. I killed one being a careless brute. The 7 remaining we female. I do not plan to let go of the FAM95 #2 cut any time soon...or at all, ever. She's elite level and I have a way to test that theory. I'll keep you posted.

Regardless. Would I pay $250 for a cut of this particular plant blindly - nope. If I saw a jar, was able to break it up, and take a rip of the flower - then yes. I'd pay, up to, what a pound of her grown out for top shelf would cost me retail. That's 16 x 8 x 60 - if you follow the math - that's $7,680. So to be more literal, I could in my mind, after seeing, handling, smoking this flower, rationalize shelling out $5k for a cut.

If the point is to have it forever, then it is in fact absolutely worth every penny. A penny saved is a penny earned and eventually that purchase will translate to savings.

From that angle, seeds might be a bit of a gamble and still on the higher end of the price scale for the market - but for $250 - I just got a steal. Long story short - seeds are worth the risk. Well bred genetics with specific goals in mind that have been worked a few generations towards that goal - are still, priceless. Especially, if they produce true keepers.

dank.Frank
              ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

well put dank.frank ! I know your one hell of a critic when it comes to selecting keepers and not many make it past the chopping block so that speaks volume on the FAM95!
                F.U.C.K.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by dank.frank View Post
                  Top Dawg Seeds - FAM95 - Familia x I95 - my pheno from seed on her 2nd round at nearly 10 wks under Mars Hydro 2 x SP3000 in water only organic soil. This girl is on another level.

Name:	fetch?id=17871370&d=1622752228.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	17871379

Name:	fetch?id=17870836&d=1622671407.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	307.3 KB
ID:	17871380

Name:	fetch?id=17870833&d=1622671405.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	280.9 KB
ID:	17871381Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=17870832&d=1622671405.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	239.4 KB
ID:	17871382

dank.Frank
                  Beautiful plant Frank.
                  Agree with your logic on the value of a pack of seeds to.
                  Try to put a price on a plant you can have the rest of your life that will make it better every single day.
                  The key is VALUE, not PRICE.
                  Raho
                  Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
                  The Haze hybrid Thread
                  My old oHaze grow:
                  Everything x oBoy

ā€œStart where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.ā€

Comment

FAM95 lower nugs @70 days.

Name:	fetch?id=17872709&d=1622937836.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	350.6 KB
ID:	17873579

dank.Frank
                    ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Comment

Working...
                    X