• Show
Clear All

Bring it MM!

Beyond sick stuff brewing in here.

Comment

Very nice MM. Anticipating seeing this cross perform
      sigpicMudhole

Comment

Killin it man, those are some sexy plants.......

Comment

Started popping up they did

4 little kids out of 8 so far

3 are still in the cupboard waiting to tail
          sigpic
          Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
          Og Mandino

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it.
          Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of
          fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

Comment

DIDM -

I LOVE your sig. He gets high on dabs....MOST DEF.

F.U.C.K.E.M.

dank.Frank
            Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter
            culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
            self-justifications catering to the morally
            ambiguous for the sake of the
            ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Very nice. One day...

Stay Safe
              Keep It Concentrated Crew
              sigpic
              Originally posted by accessndx
              Historically if my chicks weren't into this, they'd get pushed out of moving vehicle.....we could be having a full on conversation, and if I detected that the rear-end were an exit only....they'd be left hitchhiking before the next exit. Life's too short not to tap that ass! Get with the program...and let me get some mud on my helmet!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

3 still no tail, put them in a cup and they sink put back in wet paper towl

The rest are growing every day second set of leaves are up
                sigpic
                Og Mandino

fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

Comment

Noted...dropping some now to do another check....got some others who got em....so more may chime in shortly....sorry about that, were the seeds less developed visually? Thanks meng and your gonna be in for a stinky ride......kit....

Comment

No worries

Got more where those came from

Seeds are dark brown, look good to me. The others are healthy and looking great
                    sigpic
                    Og Mandino

Comment

I keep telling you MOneY....
                      "Teas Fuel the Frost"
                      "Individuality now means anonymity. We are not free." -Refused
                      "I don't know what you've been smoking, but pack another bowl for me!"

Comment

what a coincidence, i'm speeding down 95 right now!!
                        sigpic

Comment

^^^speeding and typing? Haven't heard that one before....ha....
                          But anything's possible on the I......

Comment

sigpic
                            Og Mandino

Comment

Shouldn't be long till there reeking.....they shouldnt have the typical lankyness..these are my pride and joy......

Comment

when can the public get a shot at these $?

I am not one to fall for names, but ever since I saw there was a strain called I-95, I knew I had to have it! Haha genius name!

and all the pics I have seen of flowers look DANK, when can others get a shot at these?
                                DIDM must be one special guy... lol
                                sigpic

SCROG THREAD!
                                VERT Grow Thread!
                                ECSDxSSSDH test thread!

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Comment

Working...
                                X