No announcement yet.

I-95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cc was always a real chill place but definetly seems to have a different dynamic now... :(

The more I think on this strain the more I can't wait to run em... I need to start em... I don't see many mis-steps possible with the plants involved...

I also really like how u brought it to m/f cross while maintaining your cuts in the cross

These are gonna make a lotta happy gardens... Can't wait for my shot at em... Glad they'll be spread out nonetheless
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not one for bragging or boasting so I just gotta show em.....and yes Danksmith m/f style but with all the goodies added, thanks for noticing.....

Comment

oh funk me, I moved em to clean and holy funk

hard to describe, all I can think of is that smell you dream of, it's a lot of everything, except fruity

will clone next week, and then flower after Phish
        sigpic
        Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
        Og Mandino

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it.
        Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of
        fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

Comment

Yeah it's a hard smell to describe I say a brighter skunkier Og Kush.....
          Also a much heartier vegger..imho..thicker stems but still frail enough to clone like a dream....
          Were also weeding out our Southbound selections....one the male shines soooo much you wouldn't have thought the mamma was pre 98 Bubba.....it's all Triangle.....
          Point being I'm super stoked.....

Comment

And we're super teased

Comment

my Angel Og...I-95 selection

sorry will try and grab some more shots in the next few days....
              AngelOg.....its gaining lemon but has that pure og taste with extended palet.....its lovely....

Comment

got my fingers under their skirts and made clones

need to top again, not quite ready to flower, but hot dayum did they stink up the place taking cuttings, the one that stunk the best had the least underbrush to clear, so less clones, I will cline it's tops when I cut again, cause the smell is SOOOO strong, and it was like # 5 or 6 out of 8 I cloned, and they all smelled great, but this one is just so much stronger

what have you found yield wise $M ? these kids have arms
                sigpic
                Og Mandino

fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

Comment

Ehh I don't weigh tbh but their average to above average if your dealing w/ogkush, the stardawg was added for power/yield/root development ....but I swear I keep telling people these plants smell like full on flowers when they are moved or rubbed and cloned...., shit u not......and hope everyone else is blessed with real winners....now imagine the ecsd crosses....I'm drooling for these beans to get big.....

Comment

topped em again and spread em out and tied em up

oh, and clones were taken

they got week 6 nutes today, highest they have ever had, so I see explosive growth coming, need to get to flowering these

and yes they do funking REEK

there are a few that are almost too much, almost
                    sigpic
                    Og Mandino

Comment

My Angel Og is gaining extremely swet/sour skunk butt....I think this is the one........

Comment

"too much reek, almost" yea I like the sounds of that. Bring the fire! When's the release date? Can I run before Christmas?

Comment

Looking sharp DIDM

Comment

I know I've been absentee...but I KNOW there is GOLD in those I-95 beans...

I have spread the few I had across the continents...better they be grown and see lights, than held in a vault!!!

BIG respect, $MIKE....keep doing it to the MAXXX!!!

dank.Frank
                            Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter
                            culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
                            self-justifications catering to the morally
                            ambiguous for the sake of the
                            ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

$Mike, I know you said you will let us know when you are ready... but do you have any ETA, I want to place an order on the bay but I don't want to send my money out and then see the I-95 get listed the next day! Any info is greatly appreciated. I understand if you can not say though...
                              sigpic

SCROG THREAD!
                              VERT Grow Thread!
                              ECSDxSSSDH test thread!

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Comment

hanging out in the great state of procrastination

might upsize the pots now

sigpic
                                Og Mandino

Comment

Working...
                                X