I-95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I-95

Lineage is Triangle Kush x {Legend Og x Stardawg IX2}....
    Straight m/f cross...the old way..jejeje......my attempt to tame/recreate the infamous Og Kush.....will load some picture's here shortly...there are some selections in my gallery if folks need to see...the #3 was at the cup on display...not my favorite but hey you know the saying..one man's trash is.......her sister #4 is my keeper...like TK on roids...and skunkier......much like ecsd....

Nice man,

All of them seem to show a dominant Triangle look. The Triangle is one of my favorite local strains here (it's a little less abundant now though).

Looking forward to these, any idea when we can expect these?

Comment

Packing some now, of original's......this was just a test to see if they matched accordingly..and the masses seemed to feel them....so were gonna do good numbers for male selection...not that the original male didn't shine...but I personally know I/we can do better....should be a nice amount of packs available....

Comment

Nice, looking forward to these

Comment

It really cuts through anything

After smoking all day and doing too many dabs, you opened that jar and I knew I was in for a treat

Can't wait, thanks

I know a platinum bubba girl that is gonna get a face full of I 95, she has insane branches, no support needed, and is fat swollen trich covered, but no taste or smell really, all looks and branches, sounds like a perfect match

this girl is a real looker, just lacks taste, like a lot of girls at the cups
          Last edited by DIDM; 04-28-2013, 00:52.
          sigpic
          Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
          Og Mandino

Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it.
          Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of
          fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it’s worth.

Comment

So you are going to try and find a new Legend x StarDawg Ix2 male to hit TK with and remake the line??

dank.Frank
            Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter
            culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
            self-justifications catering to the morally
            ambiguous for the sake of the
            ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Yes but there were a few hundred original batch...

Comment

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to MOneYMiKe again
                “When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.” Cree saying

"I was asked – but there were no words: it was a straight mental instantaneous communication – ‘What had I done to benefit or advance the human race?" – The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying – Sogyal Rinpoche

P.L.C. in the Grow Room; So Far: Flip Flop http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=99252

Comment

Okay...I'm still special then...

But I'm on the look out for this improved version when it lands!

dank.Frank
                  Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter
                  culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
                  self-justifications catering to the morally
                  ambiguous for the sake of the
                  ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Yes your still important ...you to inc....I have had a specific look smell and taste I'm searching for...aren't we all?but all in all I'm extremely happy with the feedback....and I see folk peepin...but not allot of comments....yeah I know another og cross....but this one is different imvho......

Comment

I just smoked some myself. Best way to describe it for me goes like this....do a bong hit and twenty minutes later am saying to myself oh yeah I think I can do another.

peace
                      jip
                      The Question of The Meaning of Life is not edifying. One must immerse oneself in The River of Life and let the Question drift away. --Buddha

FUCKEM

Comment

Let's be honest... It's not just "another OG" when it has the Triangle in it...

Dat flavor...

Comment

Shit sounds DANK.....

BI's Sealed Playroom
                          Brother's Perpetual Tents

*Anything said or shown is a result of brother's wild, overly active imagination and can easily be found anywhere on the internet.

Comment

Lol MM this thread is way off my ic forum path. I hardly ever come the page this far. But now I know it's here I'll be checking in. I'm sure you will make this work so I won't say good luck cause I know you don't need it. Also I have a monster chem3 x stardog of yours in flower she looks like a beast, so far easy to grow and easy to keep. All the best. PP

Comment

pretty pretty interesting work !!!
                              - TreSister By Top Dawgs
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261171

- FireX18 By Raskal/Tom hill
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261966

- Stardawg By Top Dawgs
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261969

- Guava 13 By Top Dawgs
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261248

- Mango Haze By Mr Nice
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=141578