X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOKin DANK MM!! enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSpicoli View Post
      Hell ya! that looks like its gonna be some fire.
      When you say she smells like the chemsister, what exactly would that be like? lol sorry for asking as im sure its hard to accurately describe... But youre saying its more chemmy, well what other smells do you get off her??

Cant wait to see some more pics.
      she's more deeper than the 4....maby stronger...kinda tuna fishey smell...very hard to describe.....im told she herm's early,no sign's in my room....got another bout 12 day's in....she's gonna take the cake....she already look's about double the size as the other one ,around this time..........gotta pinch for flower site's.........MOneY

Comment

she doesnt look like a dud, BAH_ZING!
        looking great so far monkeymike!!!
        What strain blows Frank's mind???
        Originally posted by George Carlin
        “Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
        every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
        And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
        where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
        But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
        He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
        the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
        R.I.P. Buckeye

Comment

That's lokin pretty solid there $
          Would you say she's a faster vegger than the ChemD? How's she on nutes?

The seed projects sound interesting! definitely some room for something killer to come out of those selections.

be well
          600w organic grow

Comment

Originally posted by MOneYMiKe View Post
            Benji...truthfully like a waterdown chemd,in the most respectfull way....great job jj...
            speaking of jj............stardawg

and i am currently running a butt load of bean's......some stardawg IX,dhaze,nychp13,and nigerian haze.....and of course htc gear.....$
            I'll be watching on how you make out with all of those crosses. Did the Guava cut ever make it?

Comment

got a update money???? looking to see some more of the DuD....

Comment

forgott to take pic's b4 chop.......let's just say i would grab the dud b4 the c4...full on fuel...and yield like a champ,getting her back asap........hopefully......sli p's has her running now i believe....

Comment

snap up some cured shots to be peeped of the DuD if ya can money... i got a couple of packs of the DuD to get popping at the end of the summer... cant wait to get some of that funk...

Comment

Working...
                  X