This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOTF420's * Sweet Tooth #4

Here are some pictures of the 8 females currently being pollinated to create the IBL generation. Alot of people wanted to see them so here they are in early flower, 4 in each shot.

More in the Sweet Tooth Society album feel free to join below in link it's instant and you don't have to be approved anyone and everyone is welcome!

Keep it grapefruity!
    sigpic

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

Last edited by Iron_Lion; 03-12-2011, 19:10.

Comment

nice marijuanas! glad you like them so much homie...i also have a very favorite flavor!

Comment

Trich's are just starting of course the most Sativa one is the first to start showing her sweet sugar.

sigpic

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

Comment

looks good . never had a chance to try st yet. do you grow anything else or is st your grail?

Comment

Looking good for sure SOTF
            Appreciate your efforts in getting the Tooth out to us all mate

Comment

Originally posted by supermanlives View Post
              or is st your grail?
              LOL! SOTF420 saying Sweet Tooth is his holy grail is an understatement.

Comment

..............Subscribed

Comment

Well let me put it this way, I pretty much have beans for just about everything else you could imagine and I choose to usually grow and smoke Sweet Tooth. It works for me and my chemistry and nothing is quite like it unless maybe it has some in it.

Blessings and thank you for all the kind words it means alot to me
                  sigpic

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

Comment

I've never had any ST but I'd like to give it a try. I know there is a lot of history/effort behind it which is very interesting. Looking nice SOTF.

Comment

Of course I'm subscribed.
                      sigpic

You want an RKS,then Reservoir will GIVE you an RK-fucking-S. - Rez

Comment

Good to see my friends here, ICM is a great community.

Here is the big strong healthy 3 foot tall super sweet GF candy aroma male right before he started literally dumping loads of pollen everywhere. His leaves are currently covered in yellow dust!

And a more classic Indica structured Sweet Tooth #4 female that pic was around 2 wks in she is so pretty I think she could win a Cannabis plant beauty pageant! They are so healthy I love them!

sigpic

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

Comment

Nice, I hope you get lots of beans from this.
                          In the softest voice there's an acid tongue.

Comment

Hope to get a few

The following pic is rated GF-XXX , 18 and older only please!

sigpic

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

Comment

Very nice indeed SOTF420 Healthy plants = healthy seeds

Comment

Working...
                              X