So this just happened

current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

oh fLeebies lol

can't wait to see these
    AG and Son's grow thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071

Comment

ROFL - Don't mock my chicken scratch. I couldn't find a smaller set of markers when I did those packs. It irritated me then, but pen wiped off.

There is gold in those Genetic Freaked packs. I sent out packs to 4 more people this week too, actually.

dank.Frank
      Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter
      culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
      self-justifications catering to the morally
      ambiguous for the sake of the
      ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
      sigpic

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Originally posted by dank.frank View Post
        ROFL - Don't mock my chicken scratch. I couldn't find a smaller set of markers when I did those packs. It irritated me then, but pen wiped off.

There is gold in those Genetic Freaked packs. I sent out packs to 4 more people this week too, actually.

dank.Frank
        Would this be the same Snowman used by HammerHead is his FlashPoint? I just saw that Doobie D is growing some of them.
        AG and Son's grow thread

Comment

Originally posted by Americangrower View Post
          oh fLeebies lol

can't wait to see these
          Those fleebies are awesome,been itching to get me some.

Comment

No - that is some Cookie FAM mess. The name keeps getting replayed. I didn't know it but Nspecta had a Snowman line since like '06.

It's what we ended up dubbing the male. It's a tradition I picked up from Chili_B. He names his stud males that get put into play. Arnold, was the Sour Bubble Bx2 male that made the original Digi outcross line, his Bluebubble. Sawtooth - was the name given to the Digi Bx1 male I selected. Snowman - was the name I gave the male that Genetic Freaked found in the GROM x Digi Bx1 "Sawtooth"

The male was called snowman because he was dude so "man" made sense - and he was covered in his own glandular trichs, thus the snow moniker.

These names don't refer to any seed lines, - just the males. It's why the GG4 x GROM/Digi Bx1 = Snow Monkey.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257736

True stud.

dank.Frank
            ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
            sigpic

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

Originally posted by dank.frank View Post
              No - that is some Cookie FAM mess. The name keeps getting replayed. I didn't know it but Nspecta had a Snowman line since like '06.

It's what we ended up dubbing the male. It's a tradition I picked up from Chili_B. He names his stud males that get put into play. Arnold, was the Sour Bubble Bx2 male that made the original Digi outcross line, his Bluebubble. Sawtooth - was the name given to the Digi Bx1 male I selected. Snowman - was the name I gave the male that Genetic Freaked found in the GROM x Digi Bx1 "Sawtooth"

The male was called snowman because he was dude so "man" made sense - and he was covered in his own glandular trichs, thus the snow moniker.

These names don't refer to any seed lines, - just the males. It's why the GG4 x GROM/Digi Bx1 = Snow Monkey.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257736

View Image

True stud.

dank.Frank
              Oh that sucks I was hoping it was your male crossed to bio-diesel because that would be a killa cross. Oh well.
              AG and Son's grow thread

Comment

One trait that I’ve noticed in ALL my Snowman crosses that I’ve grown is that he does pass on his glandular trich’s...!!!...
                "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

Yes. Potential resin bombs to be found in the line. Loving the sound of your lime sssdh x pheno, nickman.

dank.Frank
                  ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
                  sigpic

Comment

Forgot to update that at ~12 hours in the water, they sank.

So now they are in wet paper towels in baggies trying to grow tails.

Comment

5 for 5 SSSDH x Snowman have cracked, tails emerged, and were placed into seedling starter mix over the last 24 hours.

2 of the OGx x Snowman have also pooped tails and are in their new homes. The remaining 3 haven't cracked yet.

Comment

NICE GOT BUD!!!! Really looking forward to following along with your grow..
                        Im very happy more people are growing these out..

I should be up and running soon so I won't be far behind you with my Snowman Xs

Comment

Good news GOT BUD. I ended up with 5 SSSDH AND 3 OGx ...

I think ur gonna like these. The two that are flowering that are at 8 and a half weeks are really nice looking and SMELLING....

LIME,LIME LIME FUNK to the max....!!!...

SSSDH x Snowman #1

Hope you don’t mind BUDdy...
                          "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickman View Post
                            Good news GOT BUD. I ended up with 5 SSSDH AND 3 OGx ...

I think ur gonna like these. The two that are flowering that are at 8 and a half weeks are really nice looking and SMELLING....

LIME,LIME LIME FUNK to the max....!!!...

SSSDH x Snowman #1

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Hope you don’t mind BUDdy...
                            Fuck no I don't mind.

Bomb the hell out of this place with photos.

Last night I peeked in and saw 3 SSSDH's above soil.

Lights turn on in the big room at 6 (and tent), so I'll take a look then and see if anymore have survived my germination methods.

I'm getting nervous about the remaining OGx x Snowman seeds not popping and not being able to fill out the big room. So I dug deep into the stash and threw 5 THSeeds Sage N Sour into water. That's one of those strains I've always heard about but never got to sample. So hopefully I get a decent representation of what it's all about.

Having said that, I don't have high hopes for these because most of my seed stock is 14 years old. But I've gotten others to germinate, so we will see.

ETA - Apparently age is a virtue, because not only did all 5 sink in less than 12 hours (I dropped them in this morning, I shit you not), they had tails. So into the soil that was meant for the OGx seeds. Those appear to have not made it. One is struggling to get above soil, the other one was still born. Poked out a tail and said "No mas".

1 of the SSSDH also did not make it, but 4 did, are above soil, and 3 are showing their first true leaves.
                            Last edited by GOT_BUD?; 08-13-2019, 00:41.

Comment

Working...
                            X