Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Ghani Pheno Hunt

Blue Ghani

Blueberry (DJ Short) X Afghan Kush (White Label)

This was the final pheno hunt for the Blue Ghani line.. out of 32 females 3 where kept, 2 winners were found...

Blue Ghani Pheno

Blue Ghani Sister Pheno

BG pheno is a large bud producer with a high flower to leaf ratio. She is largely Afghan Kush Dom but with some Blueberry traits, it shows purple/blue coloring during ripening and solid dense buds. Mold can be an issue due to their size and density. The smell is low during veg and flowering but ripe buds take on a sweet and sour aroma. Dried buds are pungent with a hint of fruit. Flowering 52-55 Days 12/12.

BGS pheno is more compact Blueberry Dom, average sized buds that are compact nuggets... she is much more blueberry fruity but displays no coloring throughout flowering.. FLowering time is 42-49Days.

Group of the 3 phenos being tested... there was a problem with the soil in this run... oops added to much special sauce when I mixed it! Oh well we all make mistakes... that explains the leaves being toasted a bit.. but they still did very well despite the issue.

SGS
    Last edited by SGS; 01-20-2015, 07:13.
    sigpic

Easy cloning method! Very high success rate!

keep doing your thing sgs. When do you think these will be available?
    sigpic
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
    I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown

Comment

S1 is in the works. But will be tested before release, Should be late Spring when done

Here is the Blue Ghani Pheno. Day 52 12/12 Harvest. The buds may look a little fluffy they did to me at first glance but they are actually very solid, don't shrink much during drying.

Side bud

Side bud

She ripens fast , you can see the change a week makes. the colors really start to come out ,, this camera sucks really doesn't pic up the true color of her, need a new one any suggestions??? Here is a small bud at day 45 then 52.

SGS
      Last edited by SGS; 01-20-2015, 17:36.
      sigpic

Comment

Look nice! hows the smoke?

Comment

More Blue Ghani pics ,, you can kinda see the color in that bud,, well kinda hard to see the calyx under the layer of white but you get the idea the color goes throughout the bud. Dried buds are dark green with highlights of purple/blue.

SGS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terps View Post
            Look nice! hows the smoke?
            Its good! Indica dominant in effect.. not to couch lock but forgetfulness seems to be the norm LOL. I walk into a room and be like.. huh what the hell I come in here for??? Seriously tho it does have a balanced head/body high, but leans more toward heavy body. Strong full pungent flavor with hints of fruit.

SGS
            sigpic

Comment

Blue Ghani Sister Pheno,, her nugget buds, full of fruity flavor.

Day 49 Cut

SGS
              sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely got to grab a pack or two of these When available.
                sigpic
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
                I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown

Comment

Working...
                X