Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disfunktional
    replied
    Would love to get my hands on some Sugar Cane Kush again. Last one's I got I gifted to a grower who got paranoid 3 weeks into the grow :-/ Can't wait until you get set up with the vendor

Leave a comment:

• reservationlabs
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCDiesel View Post
    Great news Res, it´s good to have you back.
    Thank you kindly.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

Leave a comment:

• NYCDiesel
    replied
    Great news Res, it´s good to have you back.

Leave a comment:

• t99
    replied
    Welcome back! What are you thinking about dropping?

Leave a comment:

• reservationlabs
    replied
    Gdp x Sck sure is a special girl. She turns very dark purple to black at the end. Low fedder and with munchies for magnesium, fast growing not a bushy style plant, branches grow in 90% angle sog perfeckt. Medium yield with very quality frosty black buds.It´s done in 10 weeks. View Image
    Wassup Res, where you at bro, you making some new beans, stay safe and bless.
    Very lovely. Thank you for posting and detailing. I am back. Just trying to get some ducks in a row and then more will be coming to seedbay.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

Leave a comment:

• NYCDiesel
    replied
    Gdp x Sck sure is a special girl. She turns very dark purple to black at the end. Low fedder and with munchies for magnesium, fast growing not a bushy style plant, branches grow in 90% angle sog perfeckt. Medium yield with very quality frosty black buds.It´s done in 10 weeks.
    Wassup Res, where you at bro, you making some new beans, stay safe and bless.
    Last edited by NYCDiesel; 01-13-2016, 18:18. Reason: forgot

Leave a comment:

• reservationlabs
    replied
    Originally posted by Redbluffer View Post
    GDP x Sugar Cane Kush sounded like some fun, hopefully one day we'll get a chance to chat once again.
    When you get your post count to where you can PM, PM me please, please, please, please.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

Leave a comment:

• reservationlabs
    replied
    Originally posted by Karmic Farmer View Post
    Sorry RVL, I lost those and a lot of other stuff in really bad fire in late July. Set me back big time as I lost everything I owned except my seeds that were stored elsewhere and the clones I had backed up. I still have many packs of your beans just not the PK Ripper or Northern Dreams, I do have a couple Northern Dream crosses though and possibly a PK Ripper cross. Just starting to get things back in order.

Peace,
    KF
    My friend, I am so sorry that I missed this for all of these years. I haven't had more then 10 minutes at a time on this site since 2013. Today I have more time and came across this.

Please from the bottom of my heart forgive me for not replying. I beg your forgiveness.

I hope all is well now. And I am so sorry for your tragedy. Although I am glad you were able to save some Reservation Labs beans, that plays out way below the safety and goodwill of your family.

I hope that you see this my friend.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

Leave a comment:

• whitebear
    replied
    Happy plants!)

Leave a comment:

• monkey5
    replied
    Reservation Labs, Any up-dates? You okay brother? I hope everything is good for you! monkey5

Leave a comment:

• Redbluffer
    replied
    GDP x Sugar Cane Kush sounded like some fun, hopefully one day we'll get a chance to chat once again.

Leave a comment:

• Karmic Farmer
    replied
    Sorry RVL, I lost those and a lot of other stuff in really bad fire in late July. Set me back big time as I lost everything I owned except my seeds that were stored elsewhere and the clones I had backed up. I still have many packs of your beans just not the PK Ripper or Northern Dreams, I do have a couple Northern Dream crosses though and possibly a PK Ripper cross. Just starting to get things back in order.

Peace,
    KF

Leave a comment:

• reservationlabs
    replied
    Originally posted by Will McCoy View Post
    whats pomo's pride?
    Pomo's Pride is a Skunk that I bred to grow in the most terrible conditions. On the reservation there is terrible soil conditions, terrible water. Way less then ideal so it is bred to be drought resistant, and need very light nutes.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

Leave a comment:

• Will McCoy
    replied
    whats pomo's pride?

Leave a comment:

• reservationlabs
    replied
    Hello Res how´s hanging, do you or anybody else have any pictures about your gdpxsck?
    Grand Daddy Purple x Sugar Cane Kush

Solid Purple. Bag Appeal!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X