Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYCDiesel
    replied
    Hello Res how┬┤s hanging, do you or anybody else have any pictures about your gdpxsck?

Leave a comment:

• reservationlabs
    replied
    Excellent Sativa92. :-)

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

Leave a comment:

• sativa92
    replied
    Ok here is another shot of sour nevada... this was last year guerrilla style set and forget.. these were clones!!

Leave a comment:

• reservationlabs
    replied
    Originally posted by Karmic Farmer View Post
    If everything goes good I'll post up some shots soon, I just started soaking a pack of Northern Dreams 2012 and a pack of
    "real" P.K. Ripper aka Millionaire Maker (those were some big ass beans, some of the largest I've seen) last night. I need to be really careful with these as I feel the need to make F2's of both strains as a preservation project because I don't know that I'll ever be able to acquire these genetics again. I feel blessed just to have acquired these, it ain't easy getting Reslabs gear!!!
    I tried getting a pack of original Northern Dreams to sprout a few months back but had no luck in the germination, so if any of you are holding out on popping the originals I would try to get them going ASAP and treat them with care. That was just my experience, but the beans are getting a little old now so if you want the purple "Day of the Dead" pheno you better get a cracking those beans soon folks just in case!
    I have a bunch more Reslabs gems in my jar that I want to do after these are done, Jacksons Gift & Sugarcane Kush are just a few off the top of my head, I have a bunch of others, I forgot what all I have in the jar so we'll see.

Peace,
    KF
    Hey there my friend. I can't wait to see your run with the P.K. Ripper and the Northern Dreams. 2 great strains.

Yes the "original" Northern Dreams are old. Some as old as what 11 years now, and the newest are 5 years old. That is of the "original" Northern Dreams. All of the ones there after have been numbered by year or were the IBL.

You make a great point. If you want the Purple Day of the Dead phenotype, you can only get it in the "original" Northern Dreams these days. Day of the Dead is no more sadly to say.

Once again I cannot wait to see your run with the genetics.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

Leave a comment:

• Karmic Farmer
    replied
    Originally posted by sativa92 View Post
    View Image

some more sour nevada!!! I would love to see some pics of northern dream
    If everything goes good I'll post up some shots soon, I just started soaking a pack of Northern Dreams 2012 and a pack of
    "real" P.K. Ripper aka Millionaire Maker (those were some big ass beans, some of the largest I've seen) last night. I need to be really careful with these as I feel the need to make F2's of both strains as a preservation project because I don't know that I'll ever be able to acquire these genetics again. I feel blessed just to have acquired these, it ain't easy getting Reslabs gear!!!
    I tried getting a pack of original Northern Dreams to sprout a few months back but had no luck in the germination, so if any of you are holding out on popping the originals I would try to get them going ASAP and treat them with care. That was just my experience, but the beans are getting a little old now so if you want the purple "Day of the Dead" pheno you better get a cracking those beans soon folks just in case!
    I have a bunch more Reslabs gems in my jar that I want to do after these are done, Jacksons Gift & Sugarcane Kush are just a few off the top of my head, I have a bunch of others, I forgot what all I have in the jar so we'll see.

Peace,
    KF
    Last edited by Karmic Farmer; 04-11-2013, 23:50.

Leave a comment:

• reservationlabs
    replied
    Originally posted by sativa92 View Post
    View Image

You always blow it up Outdoors with the Sour Nevada, I hope you have another great season with it this year my friend.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

Leave a comment:

• sativa92
    replied

Leave a comment:

• reservationlabs
    replied
    sativa92,

Thank You my friend for posting this. Lets hope some folks come and join in. I know there are people here that have been growing my gear consistently since 2008.

Also check your PM's.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs

Leave a comment:

• sativa92
    started a topic reservationlabs picture thread!!!

reservationlabs picture thread!!!

Hey everyone!! lets make a place where we could view pics of reservation labs strains and hybrids!!

Ill start....sour nevada
Working...
X