reservationlabs picture thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reservationlabs picture thread!!!

Hey everyone!! lets make a place where we could view pics of reservation labs strains and hybrids!!

Ill start....sour nevada
    looking for treasure,one bean at a time.
    sigpic

sativa92,

Thank You my friend for posting this. Lets hope some folks come and join in. I know there are people here that have been growing my gear consistently since 2008.

Also check your PM's.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
    Strains working with:
    "PURE" Thai (this project is on hold. Flowering time is way too long. Flowering time is 20 weeks.)
    Grape Skunk (I am going to work a lot with this.)
    Trainwreck
    Hindu Kush
    '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

Also creating many brand new Strains:
    NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
    Arizona Iced Tea
    Sugar Cane Kush
    Jackson's GIFT
    Pomo's Pride
    and more.

Comment

some more sour nevada!!! I would love to see some pics of northern dream
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sativa92 View Post
        View Image

You always blow it up Outdoors with the Sour Nevada, I hope you have another great season with it this year my friend.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
        Strains working with:
        "PURE" Thai (this project is on hold. Flowering time is way too long. Flowering time is 20 weeks.)
        Trainwreck
        Hindu Kush
        '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
        Arizona Iced Tea
        Sugar Cane Kush
        Jackson's GIFT
        Pomo's Pride
        and more.

Comment

Originally posted by sativa92 View Post
          View Image

If everything goes good I'll post up some shots soon, I just started soaking a pack of Northern Dreams 2012 and a pack of
          "real" P.K. Ripper aka Millionaire Maker (those were some big ass beans, some of the largest I've seen) last night. I need to be really careful with these as I feel the need to make F2's of both strains as a preservation project because I don't know that I'll ever be able to acquire these genetics again. I feel blessed just to have acquired these, it ain't easy getting Reslabs gear!!!
          I tried getting a pack of original Northern Dreams to sprout a few months back but had no luck in the germination, so if any of you are holding out on popping the originals I would try to get them going ASAP and treat them with care. That was just my experience, but the beans are getting a little old now so if you want the purple "Day of the Dead" pheno you better get a cracking those beans soon folks just in case!
          I have a bunch more Reslabs gems in my jar that I want to do after these are done, Jacksons Gift & Sugarcane Kush are just a few off the top of my head, I have a bunch of others, I forgot what all I have in the jar so we'll see.

Peace,
          KF
          Last edited by Karmic Farmer; 04-11-2013, 23:50.
          DJ's law of quality cannabis breeding:
          "The progeny must equal or surpass it's parent in overall quality and desirability to be considered for future breeding"

Comment

Originally posted by Karmic Farmer View Post
            If everything goes good I'll post up some shots soon, I just started soaking a pack of Northern Dreams 2012 and a pack of
            "real" P.K. Ripper aka Millionaire Maker (those were some big ass beans, some of the largest I've seen) last night. I need to be really careful with these as I feel the need to make F2's of both strains as a preservation project because I don't know that I'll ever be able to acquire these genetics again. I feel blessed just to have acquired these, it ain't easy getting Reslabs gear!!!
            I tried getting a pack of original Northern Dreams to sprout a few months back but had no luck in the germination, so if any of you are holding out on popping the originals I would try to get them going ASAP and treat them with care. That was just my experience, but the beans are getting a little old now so if you want the purple "Day of the Dead" pheno you better get a cracking those beans soon folks just in case!
            I have a bunch more Reslabs gems in my jar that I want to do after these are done, Jacksons Gift & Sugarcane Kush are just a few off the top of my head, I have a bunch of others, I forgot what all I have in the jar so we'll see.

Peace,
            KF
            Hey there my friend. I can't wait to see your run with the P.K. Ripper and the Northern Dreams. 2 great strains.

Yes the "original" Northern Dreams are old. Some as old as what 11 years now, and the newest are 5 years old. That is of the "original" Northern Dreams. All of the ones there after have been numbered by year or were the IBL.

You make a great point. If you want the Purple Day of the Dead phenotype, you can only get it in the "original" Northern Dreams these days. Day of the Dead is no more sadly to say.

Once again I cannot wait to see your run with the genetics.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
            Strains working with:
            Trainwreck
            Hindu Kush
            '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
            Arizona Iced Tea
            Sugar Cane Kush
            Jackson's GIFT
            Pomo's Pride
            and more.

Comment

Ok here is another shot of sour nevada... this was last year guerrilla style set and forget.. these were clones!!
              sigpic

Comment

Excellent Sativa92. :-)

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
                Strains working with:
                Trainwreck
                Hindu Kush
                '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
                Arizona Iced Tea
                Sugar Cane Kush
                Jackson's GIFT
                Pomo's Pride
                and more.

Comment

Hello Res how´s hanging, do you or anybody else have any pictures about your gdpxsck?
                  Happy plants make happy people.
                  English ain´t my mother´s language.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDiesel View Post
                    Hello Res how´s hanging, do you or anybody else have any pictures about your gdpxsck?
                    Grand Daddy Purple x Sugar Cane Kush

Solid Purple. Bag Appeal!
                    Attached Files
                    Strains working with:
                    Trainwreck
                    Hindu Kush
                    '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
                    Arizona Iced Tea
                    Sugar Cane Kush
                    Jackson's GIFT
                    Pomo's Pride
                    and more.

Comment

whats pomo's pride?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Will McCoy View Post
                        whats pomo's pride?
                        Pomo's Pride is a Skunk that I bred to grow in the most terrible conditions. On the reservation there is terrible soil conditions, terrible water. Way less then ideal so it is bred to be drought resistant, and need very light nutes.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
                        Strains working with:
                        Trainwreck
                        Hindu Kush
                        '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
                        Arizona Iced Tea
                        Sugar Cane Kush
                        Jackson's GIFT
                        Pomo's Pride
                        and more.

Comment

Sorry RVL, I lost those and a lot of other stuff in really bad fire in late July. Set me back big time as I lost everything I owned except my seeds that were stored elsewhere and the clones I had backed up. I still have many packs of your beans just not the PK Ripper or Northern Dreams, I do have a couple Northern Dream crosses though and possibly a PK Ripper cross. Just starting to get things back in order.

Peace,
                          KF
                          DJ's law of quality cannabis breeding:
                          "The progeny must equal or surpass it's parent in overall quality and desirability to be considered for future breeding"

Comment

GDP x Sugar Cane Kush sounded like some fun, hopefully one day we'll get a chance to chat once again.

Comment

Reservation Labs, Any up-dates? You okay brother? I hope everything is good for you! monkey5
                              All around great post..here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211640 ..Thank you Hash Zepplin! ~~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0LxI...layer_embedded ..Veterans for Ron Paul!~~ http://www.cchi2016.org/fulltext.html ~~ Yes we can!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X