Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations Reservation Labs on receiving your own subforum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Reservation Labs on receiving your own subforum!

This has been a long time coming for you my friend. I'm happy to see Clarence finally made it happen. You really have made a comeback buddy. Congratulations. You deserve it.

bobblehead,

Thank You very much my friend. Means a lot. I am over here working hard on these Landraces.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
    Strains working with:
    "PURE" Thai (this project is on hold. Flowering time is way too long. Flowering time is 20 weeks.)
    Grape Skunk (I am going to work a lot with this.)
    Trainwreck
    Hindu Kush
    '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

Also creating many brand new Strains:
    NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
    Arizona Iced Tea
    Sugar Cane Kush
    Jackson's GIFT
    Pomo's Pride
    and more.

Comment

Hmmm... I think that you might be the recipient of some mild pressure to continue your offerings.......

Congratulations!
      Philips 315w CDM Elite (CMH) - Overview & Information

My DIY Hybrid LED/PL-L Luminaire

The VolksLED - DIY LEDs for the Masses

sigpic -Nutrient Calculator, Suggested Element Levels

Comment

That 1978 sounds interesting...congratulations. ......any friend of Bobbles.....
        Iron City Seeds

NextGen Agricultural Consulting & Iron City Seeds

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

Comment

Originally posted by rives View Post
          Hmmm... I think that you might be the recipient of some mild pressure to continue your offerings.......

Congratulations!

What he said...

Comment

Originally posted by rives View Post

Congratulations!
            Lol rives my friend if you could only see my PM's and Email.

I just really want to find something special within these Landrace genetics. Also everything has O.G. Kush and/or Chemdawg crossed into it these days. I was one of the first to have an Chemdog to offer up with my Nevada ('91 Chemdog), now everyone has a Chemdawg cut and are incorporating it into everything. It is sad.

If people keep breeding like that and tarnishing Landraces then Cannabis will be ruined forever. Where can you find a pure Thai, a pure Malawi, a pure Himalayan, a pure Afghan, a pure Iranian, a pure Cambodian (working on obtaining Cambodian Landraces in the future)?

Even in those countries where those genetics are indigenous, people are taking out U.S. and U.K. genetics there and planting them or trading them and it is wiping out pure Landraces.

I think my Purple Hindu Kush is going to blow peoples minds. I think that my work with Mazar-I-Sharif is going to be some thing special. Because of bobblehead himself I am going to be able to continue researching out different Thai's for different area's of Thailand.

Oh I am so excited. Out of the old stuff, Grape Ape x Sugar Cane Kush, Grand Daddy Purple x Sugar Cane Kush, and Green Crack x Sugar Cane Kush still spark me.

Many Blessings rives, sorry for the ramble. Lol

Reservation Labs
            Strains working with:
            "PURE" Thai (this project is on hold. Flowering time is way too long. Flowering time is 20 weeks.)
            Trainwreck
            Hindu Kush
            '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
            Arizona Iced Tea
            Sugar Cane Kush
            Jackson's GIFT
            Pomo's Pride
            and more.

Comment

Originally posted by megayields View Post
              That 1978 sounds interesting...congratulations. ......any friend of Bobbles.....
              Yeah 1978 will be going in as "FREEBIES" in January or February. The public has been waiting long enough. You all should enjoy.

Oh and I know who you are, I have viewed your threads.

Regards,

Reservation Labs
              Strains working with:
              Trainwreck
              Hindu Kush
              '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
              Arizona Iced Tea
              Sugar Cane Kush
              Jackson's GIFT
              Pomo's Pride
              and more.

Comment

Originally posted by reservationlabs View Post
                Lol rives my friend if you could only see my PM's and Email.

I just really want to find something special within these Landrace genetics. Also everything has O.G. Kush and/or Chemdawg crossed into it these days. I was one of the first to have an Chemdog to offer up with my Nevada ('91 Chemdog), now everyone has a Chemdawg cut and are incorporating it into everything. It is sad.

If people keep breeding like that and tarnishing Landraces then Cannabis will be ruined forever. Where can you find a pure Thai, a pure Malawi, a pure Himalayan, a pure Afghan, a pure Iranian, a pure Cambodian (working on obtaining Cambodian Landraces in the future)?

Even in those countries where those genetics are indigenous, people are taking out U.S. and U.K. genetics there and planting them or trading them and it is wiping out pure Landraces.

I think my Purple Hindu Kush is going to blow peoples minds. I think that my work with Mazar-I-Sharif is going to be some thing special. Because of bobblehead himself I am going to be able to continue researching out different Thai's for different area's of Thailand.

Oh I am so excited. Out of the old stuff, Grape Ape x Sugar Cane Kush, Grand Daddy Purple x Sugar Cane Kush, and Green Crack x Sugar Cane Kush still spark me.

Many Blessings rives, sorry for the ramble. Lol

Reservation Labs
                No worries. It's important for each us to preserve and share as much so genetics will stay alive with accurate information just like many other fine things in life. I'm very grateful that there are folks out there that are deadly serious about preservation like you are.

How did your Mendo Purps fare against your keeper old stuff. Seems like that there were no Grape Ape x Sugar Cane Kush recent drop at seedbay. Do you still plan to drop more or work with Grape Ape x Sugar Cane Kush genetics?

Comment

Originally posted by ForestBuds View Post
                  No worries. It's important for each us to preserve and share as much so genetics will stay alive with accurate information just like many other fine things in life. I'm very grateful that there are folks out there that are deadly serious about preservation like you are.

How did your Mendo Purps fare against your keeper old stuff. Seems like that there were no Grape Ape x Sugar Cane Kush recent drop at seedbay. Do you still plan to drop more or work with Grape Ape x Sugar Cane Kush genetics?
                  Thank you for you kind words in the direction I am going.

Mendo Purps are as good as anything I ever released. It is a good strain especially for people who have to have that Grapey Smell to their bag.

Out of all the Purple strains I personally like Grape Ape the very best and always have. All of the Purple strains that I released Purple Urkle (wanted to refine it one more time), Mendo Purps, Maqui, Grand Daddy Purple x Sugar Cane Kush, Grape Ape x Sugar Cane Kush, and Sugar Cane Kush were all really great Purple strains. Commercial growers dreams.

No hope of me revisiting any of this work.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
                  Strains working with:
                  Trainwreck
                  Hindu Kush
                  '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
                  Arizona Iced Tea
                  Sugar Cane Kush
                  Jackson's GIFT
                  Pomo's Pride
                  and more.

Comment

Yeah 1978 will be going in as "FREEBIES" in January or February. The public has been waiting long enough. You all should enjoy.

Oh and I know who you are, I have viewed your threads.

Regards,

Reservation Labs
                    Well then...I don't know if that's a good thing or bad..lol.....I actually remember getting pure Thai sticks, Panama Red, True Columbian Gold......back in the day 75-82 was a special time........my all time favorite was Thai Stick dipped in Opium......talk about spacey .........you and I should talk.......I will have the room to do some 20 week strains and I want to include some " pure" Landraces in what we produce.......I will PM you once I have some time, good to meet your aquaintence though and great job!
                    Iron City Seeds

Comment

Well then...I don't know if that's a good thing or bad..lol.....I actually remember getting pure Thai sticks, Panama Red, True Columbian Gold......back in the day 75-82 was a special time........my all time favorite was Thai Stick dipped in Opium......talk about spacey .........you and I should talk.......I will have the room to do some 20 week strains and I want to include some " pure" Landraces in what we produce.......I will PM you once I have some time, good to meet your aquaintence though and great job!
                      It is a good thing. Lol. You were around during I guess what is called the good 'ole days.

There is a lot of talk and debate on if the 1970's Thai Sticks were in fact dipped in Opium. Interesting to see you say they in fact were.

I will have some nice long flowering Sativa's coming up in a few months. Thai, Malawi and Brazilian would fit a long flowering room for you perfectly.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
                      Strains working with:
                      Trainwreck
                      Hindu Kush
                      '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
                      Arizona Iced Tea
                      Sugar Cane Kush
                      Jackson's GIFT
                      Pomo's Pride
                      and more.

Comment

Congrats reservation labs! My payment was sent in the same day the auctions closed to help you and yours as soon as possible!

Comment

There is a lot of talk and debate on if the 1970's Thai Sticks were in fact dipped in Opium. Interesting to see you say they in fact were.
                          we smoked lots of thai stick in the early/mid 70's ... i have no direct knowledge whether it was..or was not dipped... but having smoked opium many times, i think it was just very good weed... something that is lacking in all the weed we are growing...

as to reservationlabs as i mentioned a few times, i'd luv to get some of your beans, but i have never seen em on the bay... by the time i log on...they are long gone...maybe one day i'll get lucky...

Comment

Res....I think I was given some Grape Skunk seeds.....are those YOUR creation? It was an amazing plant in structure, yield and potency....I would love to run it outdoors and see how it does!
                            Iron City Seeds

Comment

Res....I think I was given some Grape Skunk seeds.....are those YOUR creation? It was an amazing plant in structure, yield and potency....I would love to run it outdoors and see how it does!
                              Yes sir Grape Skunk is a strain that was gifted to myself by the Pomo Indians. It was almost extinct and I really worked it into a nice solid strain. Our buddy bobblehead ran it for a couple of years.

It is a nice plant. Great structure. It is great smoke for me. I am going to be make more beans to send in as "FREEBIES". I hope to have them done by late February. Enough time for people to get them and Veg them for their Outdoor seasons.

Regards,

Reservation Labs
                              Strains working with:
                              Trainwreck
                              Hindu Kush
                              '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
                              Arizona Iced Tea
                              Sugar Cane Kush
                              Jackson's GIFT
                              Pomo's Pride
                              and more.

Comment

Working...