Weclome to the Laboratory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weclome to the Laboratory!

Please everyone give a huge warm ICMagger cyber hug welcome to our latest subforum. Reservation Labs own laboratory to discuss their beans. Please, let's see some great grow threads and discussions.

sigpic
    SI POST FATA VENIT GLORIA NON PROPERO

Comment

Congrats RSVL!
      Looking forward to the threads & staying tuned to the upcoming projects!

Can't wait to see what all may come from these gems, nice to get a chance to grow some of these out & explore.

Comment

Thank You very much Clarence. With all of the Landrace genetics that I will sharing with the community this will give everyone one single place to post about them and share their thoughts regarding each Landrace.

I hope that in the next upcoming year many people will show their grows or do complete grow diaries of the Landrace genetics of which I will be providing.

Once again thank you for my very own subform, and I hope that it makes it that much easy for people from the community searching out Reservation Labs gear to locate me.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
        Last edited by reservationlabs; 11-27-2012, 14:38.
        Strains working with:
        "PURE" Thai (this project is on hold. Flowering time is way too long. Flowering time is 20 weeks.)
        Grape Skunk (I am going to work a lot with this.)
        Trainwreck
        Hindu Kush
        '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

Also creating many brand new Strains:
        NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
        Arizona Iced Tea
        Sugar Cane Kush
        Jackson's GIFT
        Pomo's Pride
        and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Meek View Post
          Congrats RSVL!
          Looking forward to the threads & staying tuned to the upcoming projects!

Can't wait to see what all may come from these gems, nice to get a chance to grow some of these out & explore.

There are going to be some great things that lay within these Landraces. This run with the Landraces will mostly be the Landrace Sativas. They are going to get a full 60 Veg so just imagine how tall they will be. They have already been Vegging for 27 days under a low light situation. There isn't much leaf development because of the light but they are already very tall. I am going to have to readjust my lights when they go into the flowering room.

Next after the Landrace Sativas will be the Landrace Indica's. I will be running Mazar-I-Sharif, Hindu Kush, Purple Monkey Balls, Pure Power Plant and Afghani.

I hope that the community appreciates these genetics. So many people are focused on O.G. Kush and their crosses that they are ruining cannabis. People are putting O.G. Kush into everything. I will take my Purple phenotype of Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush anyday over a California Kush.

I will also be keeping all of these genetics pure of one another so you will be getting:

Malawi pure

Thai pure

Himalayan pure

Mexican pure

Hindu Kush pure

Afghani pure

Mazar-I-Sharif pure

and Etc.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
          Strains working with:
          "PURE" Thai (this project is on hold. Flowering time is way too long. Flowering time is 20 weeks.)
          Trainwreck
          Hindu Kush
          '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
          Arizona Iced Tea
          Sugar Cane Kush
          Jackson's GIFT
          Pomo's Pride
          and more.

Comment

Oh man that is an exciting list. Please let me know when the Indicas start rolling out. I have lost my mazar-i-sharif grown from seed collected in afghanistan by a climbing friend. I really love that strain, great medicinal and functional smoke it all day cannabis. Purple monkey balls sounds a bit odd where is it found.

" I hope that the community appreciates these genetics. So many people are focused on O.G. Kush and their crosses that they are ruining cannabis. People are putting O.G. Kush into everything. I will take my Purple phenotype of Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush anyday over a California Kush."
            I would have to agree and I heartily agree with your goal in preserving and stabilizing these genetics. These landrace strains are the basis from which all of our modern cannabis strains have evolved. I think it is fundamental to the preservation of cannabis as a medicinal plant to keep this genetically pure base from which to develop strains.
            HM
            "I told him not to smoke it, but he did and it took him far away" momma

Comment

Originally posted by highonmt View Post
              Oh man that is an exciting list. Please let me know when the Indicas start rolling out. I have lost my mazar-i-sharif grown from seed collected in afghanistan by a climbing friend. I really love that strain, great medicinal and functional smoke it all day cannabis. Purple monkey balls sounds a bit odd where is it found.

" I hope that the community appreciates these genetics. So many people are focused on O.G. Kush and their crosses that they are ruining cannabis. People are putting O.G. Kush into everything. I will take my Purple phenotype of Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush anyday over a California Kush."
              I would have to agree and I heartily agree with your goal in preserving and stabilizing these genetics. These landrace strains are the basis from which all of our modern cannabis strains have evolved. I think it is fundamental to the preservation of cannabis as a medicinal plant to keep this genetically pure base from which to develop strains.
              HM
              Glad to see you drop into this part of my forum my friend. I also can't wait until I get to the Indica Landraces. I will place the Sativas into the Flowering room on January 1st and the Indicas will go into the Veg on that same day.

I would love to be able to give you the chance to run Mazar-I-Sharif again and try to find a plant similar to what you were running before. It is my understanding that these plants are all over the place. I have heard of people getting plants that are Sativa in stature, I have heard of people getting plants that will not get any vertical to them, I have heard of people getting plants what won't get you high, and I have heard of the perfect plants from these beans so we will see how it goes. I would like to obtain some more of these Mazar-I-Sharif "FREEBIES" that were given out.

Purple Monkey Balls is a plant that has been grown for years in Mendocino that has a similar story behind it to Tom Hill's Deep Chunk. I always thought and believed that they were one and the same. Then I grew some side by side and they were similar, but different. Maybe someone found what they liked in Deep Chunk and bred towards that plant and its charateristics only. But they now are a little different.

Yes I look forward to the community being able to grow unmolested plants. Grown and bred back to seed from the very same seed batch that they came from. Each Landrace remaining pure to itself and being just like it would be in its native region and native country. I am really excited.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
              Strains working with:
              Trainwreck
              Hindu Kush
              '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
              Arizona Iced Tea
              Sugar Cane Kush
              Jackson's GIFT
              Pomo's Pride
              and more.

Comment

Some very cool stuff coming up around here, I'll be watchin' res... Always looking to add to the seed stash, and a few landrace sats and indicas seem like the perfect addition.

I'll be looking out mainly for those mind bending, energetic sats that make ya go, yippie!!

Comment

Originally posted by LouDog420 View Post
                  Some very cool stuff coming up around here, I'll be watchin' res... Always looking to add to the seed stash, and a few landrace sats and indicas seem like the perfect addition.

I'll be looking out mainly for those mind bending, energetic sats that make ya go, yippie!!
                  Thank You for tuning in. It is appreciated. If you are looking at some mind bending Sativas, you are going to enjoy the Thai and Malawi.

Reservation Labs
                  Strains working with:
                  Trainwreck
                  Hindu Kush
                  '91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
                  Arizona Iced Tea
                  Sugar Cane Kush
                  Jackson's GIFT
                  Pomo's Pride
                  and more.

Comment

Working...