PLEASE HELP - Need more C99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE HELP - Need more C99

Looks like I am late to the game, but those C99 look like the best I have ever seen, I have been waiting many years for these and now they are gone!

What will it take to get a few packs of them back at the bay?

PLEASE HELP

they have C99 Bx and C99 f1 at the bay right now on the bay in the Xmas special section

Comment

Thanks Brother! But they simply are not in the same league as nuggetshiners. I have been growing C99 since they came out and I think nuggs are as good if not better than the originals. Sure hope he puts some more up!

Anyone have any grow reports or feedback on them?

Comment

Brother Monk has c99 not sure if there are any up atm but he's got more so keep an eye out or just ask him. They are from original stock I believe, but I can't say to a certainty. I think he worked them a bit. Look real nice. I actually am looking for some legit Cindy myself. His were the best I saw at the time I was researching. I got moscas f1.and bx1 but I agree I think there have been enough mixed reviews to make me sit on them. Nuggetshiners look amazing I will be keeping an eye out.

Comment

I know nuggetshiner has not been around lately, so I am going to try my psychic powers

PEACE!

Comment

If your looking for the real deal Bros Grimm C99 f3's HighRise Seeds carries them as well and they are only $45 a pack! They can be found at a seed bank in Canada (which Im not sure would be breaking forum rules by posting which one, but if interested PM me)
            HighRise has ALWAYS been legit imho.... Have grown a bunch of their GHAZE auto crosses which have all been very dank smoke! Sending a karma cloud your way that you get ahold of some of those c99's your wanting...

Comment

Yoda bro I miss home bro. Even If I wasn't vocal in chat or threads I was present for the most part. In the back ground learning, planing ect.. I have been lost bro. I miss the threads most importantly the family. 2014 can kiss my ass if this is what it has in store.

I hope home gets sorted soon. Missing home bro!!!
              Don't ever let yourself get attached to anything that you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat, if you feel the heat around the corner.

Comment

??? Back to the point!

Hey nuggetshiner, All joking aside, I could not be more impressed with your work, and look forward to trying the blazing Cindy someday, but please try and get me a few packs of those Cinderella 99s somehow,,,,,,,

Comment

Comment

Still a bunch of cindy crosses available at the bay - http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=5&b=233
                    *DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.

Comment

Thanks krypt, but holding out for the straight butter!......

Comment

Working...
                      X