• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SilverDog

A few pics from late 09, early 10

Peace ? Bear

Originally posted by 5th
    I am not a medical patient, and I am sure to fuck not complacent with any bullshit laws.

Comment

silver indeed...., I am aiming for that leaf structure, rain forest fans with camo tinted cannabis, that first pic is a good one
      sigpic

Comment

Hi BB

Very nice mate

How was the smell and taste por favor ? i' d be more than curious to know it héhé

Looks very good with a promising yield and and a killer plant, love the pics 1 and 2, good pheno miam!!

Vibes
        Marre d' engraisser tous ces porcs®!!

Back to the roots > Clay pebbles powaaa

Comment

Hey BB, That's a bad ass bud in that last pic. Got any newer stuff from ns going?
          In the softest voice there's an acid tongue.

Comment

Nothing now Hazy.

šunka-maslo - Sorry friend, but i cannot recall anything in particular.
            Peace ? Bear

Originally posted by 5th
            I am not a medical patient, and I am sure to fuck not complacent with any bullshit laws.

Comment

Hey Brother Bear, thanks for the post. I just harvested a Silverdog last night. This pheno
              has a loose bud structure compared to most sd's but the flavor and smell is off the charts.
              This is my last run of this pheno. I've been growing her for the last year and am letting her
              go and keeping her sis so I can make room to pop more beans.
              She's a good yielder, these are the three largest tops off of her.
              She fills in pretty good if I let her go long enough. I took this one at
              74 or 75 days. Most of the Silverdog phenos finish between 63 and
              70 days.

Lots more Silverdog pics here! Three pages! https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=6990

For sale at the bay! "Private Breeders" section

take care... and keep it green!

Comment

Working...
              X