No announcement yet.

DreamGoddess...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grow like bushes dont they?? Seems like the two phenos i have are not very good yielders but one has pink and purple hues and gets frosted like snow! what kind of nutes/feeding schedule you feeding these sluts?

Comment

yeah, she is a bush...fat ass buds on my dreamgoddess...with this awesome fruitty smell....this one will be a great yeilder for me.....I use Fox Farm Bloom for the first watering of 12/12...then I use earth juice bloom, 5-1-1 fish emulsion, earth juice meta-k, blackstrap mollassas, and some espom salt....I use this mix for every watering, I'll throw a plain water in the rotation, like every 3rd watering or so...then just the plain water about 2 weeks before the chop..ya know flush time, that's about where I'm at now!!!

Comment

Very nice.I have 3 DG in flower at about day 38 and there lookin good,i threw in 3 diff freebies//Blockhead,Sweet tooth and DG// this grow for the hell of it and they all look sweet.Great job.Keep Freakin,PVP

Comment

Thanks for stopping by Peaville, and good luck on your grow. How's your DG smellin', how many phenos?

Here's a update:

Comment

You're gonna get a very nice yeild off of that one there. Faaaat cola. Great job bro, gonna be some fine smoke. The one I had going was very fruity smelling during flowering, but after cure it smelled just like strong purfume, very cool smell indeed.

Comment

Thanks Lune TNS, yeah, she had an awesome fruitty thang goin' on, but now it seems to be turning alittle..."sour" kinda, maybe...scrappy

Comment

Originally posted by scrappy
                Thanks for stopping by Peaville, and good luck on your grow. How's your DG smellin', how many phenos?

Here's a update:

/////Hey Bro,i have 2 phenos,2 smell fruity gluey,lol,and the other is straight rotten fruit,but it looks identical to yer second pic at the stage its at right now.The only thing that sux is that i just checked today and there was like 3 nanners on it.I dont know why,i have ECSD(sensitive) and a bunch of others with no nannas/went through them all for 3 hrs Today checking/.I have no light leaks, heat spikes or nute troubles but when i was veggin just the DG's in a cab,i had a power outage for a while n had to use natural light.But it was only to all 3 DG's in a cab at a seperate place,and the other 2 DG's have none either, .So i took it outside to finnish,its sticky n resined up as hell though,and huge ass buds, i hate when shit happens. Nice lookin buds Bro. Peace,PVP

Comment

dude mine threw some nanners too....also she got knocked up by my rainbow#4 male..so we'll see what happens, might have to wait for the beans to mature. I really didn't want that to happen, but some mistakes are gold, ya never know....

Comment

Here's one, front and back of same bud (plant). Some coloring under the fans, green on top..

Comment

hey scrappy

how big is that pot?
                      is it a 5 gal bucket?

how long did you veg?

i ask because i have 12 dreamgoddesses going now. well i have the menage-a-tois, so there might be some arjan's haze/cinnamonXdreamweavers as well.
                      but they are 2 week old seedlings. i hope to have yeild like you got going there so i want to know how long to wait before i flip them.
                      they're looking like indicas so far so i think they are dreamgoodesses. i was thinking veg for 1.5 to 2 months
                      In the softest voice there's an acid tongue.

Comment

Nice Mitsu1...how long is she in 12/12 , what's your temps??..does look good.

hazy:...5 gallon bucket..I think I've totally switched to the buckets...not sure on the total veg time, but it was an easy 2 months, no doubt....the bigger the better.......
                        peace scrappy
                        Last edited by scrappy; 07-13-2007, 12:29.

Comment

Outdoor DG

Beautiful looking plants everyone. I have a few of these outdoors, hoping that they finish. Looks like they could be monsters!!

Good luck to all!!
                          Mycall

Comment

scrappy...I had 4 females out of 7 beans..They went from 55 days to 65 days..This one went 63/65 days..Temps got up to 82 degrees..mitsu

Comment

just waiting for some of the beans to ripen up then ....the axe.....1-2 weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X