KALI-DREAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KALI-DREAM

I have 5 of these little babies about one week old. 5/5 germination rate, I really don't germinate, just pop the seeds into pre-moistened Rapid Rooters and slap a dome on 'em. 3 popped out their heads within 30 hrs and the other two within 48 hrs. Pretty uniform growth so far, except for one that I repeatedly dropped (DOH!) wich seemed to stunt its growth for some reason.

Pics to come... as they progress.

Anyone else runnin' these? For the price I couldn't pass them up, also grabbed a pack of MODbx, but won't get around to those for a few more months.

toke
    Last edited by tokeAcola; 04-29-2007, 21:17.
    IF IT WERE LEGAL, I'D GROW BY THE TON AND GIVE IT AWAY FOR FUN!

"If it is your strong desire that marijuana laws need to change,
    stop cursing the darkness and light a candle"

NORML

not affiliated with tokeacola.com

:wave: :canabis:

I have a few that I'm putting outside this year. Of course, they won't be redy for a long while.

Hopefully you'll show me I have something to look forward to!

Comment

Have both...but haven't popped any...I was hoping somebody would do the Kali-Dream so I could get a peek at them...Good Luck and watchout for the stretchy ones....mitsu

Comment

has anbody any info on how many weeks from the flip to 12/12 on that kali d

Comment

Kali Dream 65-70 days pre 99 kali male x Dreamweaver Female..veg 1-2 weeks ec 1.0-2.0...mitsu

Comment

Where'd ya go, tokAcola?

How are they doing?

Some of mine are working on their 3rd or 4th leafset. Not much to look at.... yet.

Comment

Update....

These lil' babies are coming along quite nicely. Even the one that was abused early on has caught up and I can't tell which one it was anymore. They are all about 11-14 inches tall now, two showing female preflowers and the other three are still undetermined. They would probably be a little taller, but I transplanted them deep into the grow rox.

The genetic differences are starting to show. Most have vigorous lower branching, but one is straight up and down with almost no side growth at all. All of them have a very nice dark green color. Another week or so of veg, then its off to the flower room.

Sorry, still no pics yet.

- toke
              IF IT WERE LEGAL, I'D GROW BY THE TON AND GIVE IT AWAY FOR FUN!

"If it is your strong desire that marijuana laws need to change,
              stop cursing the darkness and light a candle"

NORML

not affiliated with tokeacola.com

:wave: :canabis:

Comment

I'll be planting some Kali-Dream in exactly 3 days. Seeing how my plants will look will be fun...

Comment

Whats the stretch like on these babies? Any chance of keeping them at 36inches indoors?

Comment

Working...
                  X