No announcement yet.

Godberry..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I just purchased 3 packs of MOD seeds including Godberry. Seedbay has it in stock.

Comment

when you start godberry, let me know ASAP. i would like to see you grow that out because i would like to get it before it disappears, if it does...
      it's koopa bitches. think [box] think

M.U.R.D.A -> COMMANDRO

Comment

I'm going to grow it out eventually, but First up I've got mandala's speed queen and sadhu. That will start in October.

I have a friend who has grown a godberry before and he said it was wonderful, exactly like the description said, and good yield too. I would pick up a pack if I were you.

Comment

2009 Season

Hey there folks,
          Hope everything is going great there, all is good here. We finally got rain in California, we needed it badly.
          I have these beans in my collection and was wondering if anyone had a smoke report, or know of pics of last days in flower? I'm unfamiliar with MOD. I bought these beans from bbay, doc had a special on discontinued packs of beans. Any new information would be greatly appreciated. I'm debating on whether to add it to the garden this year. It's outside Cali, so, no tiny indoor strains need apply, lol. Peace, Yuba

Comment

Did you even scroll down before you asked that question ?

Comment

godbud leaning phenos stink, i know that much, found one in my first run of menages. Hmm, since i helped pop MeTs cherry here on ic maybe I should do it with godberry, i just happen to have a 10 pack
              M.A.C.K: Watch out for that eighteen wheeler behind you
              Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

currently testing: Blue Triangle
              soon to be tested:

Comment

finished shots coming soon, smells an awful lot like bubba though. could og = original godbud?

soon to be tested:

Comment

funny how I cant bump this to the front of his forum...

soon to be tested:

Comment

My Godberries were nothing like Bubba. They had a real tart unique smell. Or at least the mom i kept for a couple grows did. It was a real fun plant to grow and smoke.

Comment

hey chubby, I agree, the godbud dom phenos ive gotten before in other MoD crosses have had a more pronounced tartish slight berry funk to them, were as these both have a heavy coffee earth/hashy smell.

soon to be tested:

Comment

Im thinking you might of found a unique blend of terpenes out of these. Coffee earth/hash is one of my fave flavors. Any picks by chance?

Comment

yup, I have em taken just need to upload them, very glad I made f2s and hit one up with c99 as well.

soon to be tested:

Comment

wow.... well, while it may smell like coffee/earth/hash trimming unleashes an unseen demon, a rank skunk smell that wont go away. sooo glad I made f2s.

soon to be tested:

Comment

here they are chubby, the 3 prong was the runt, and during chop it lost the coffee smell completely for some serious rks funk I was ready for. too bad it yielded like absolute shit, then again, it was the runt. the bigger one kept the coffee/earth smell and as you can see yielded pretty decent. the runt was hit with c99 and the big one I used to make some f2s.
                              Attached Files

soon to be tested:

Comment

They both look damn nice. Gotta love anything with RKS funk to it. Great job dude. Hey you think that the Freedom Of Seeds Godberry is related to MOD's Godberry? I was thinking of grabbing a pack possibly. They are pretty vague on their description though.

Comment

Working...
                                X