Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnamon Haze

Cinnamon Haze...

I just ordered a pack of these... any info/pics??? I love a 100% sativa...
    Occam's razor... the simplest explanation is usually the best...

Arjans Haze#1 dad X Cinnamon from female seeds. I will post a couple pics later this week.
    Long flowering, pure sativa, all in the head.
    Peace
    MOD

Comment

Here are some older pics. I don't have any current ones.
      Peace
      MOD
      first 2 are the boys

Comment

Arjan’s Haze x Cinnamon

This is a pure cannabis sativa variety resulting from a fine specimen Arjan’s Haze father in union with a Jack Herer hybrid called Cinnamon . This will delight people who have plenty of grow space to realize the full potential of this plant. She will tower regally over most gardens and shows the typical sativa xmas tree structure with jagged thin but robust leaves that droop around resinous white buds. Dark green in color, Cinnamon Haze, has a true Thai structure with lower braches reaching 50 cm or more at 90 degrees to the stalk. With plenty of light, space, care and time, Cinnamon Haze will produce heavy scented buds which will test the strength of the plants branching, some may bend and break under the weight of bud towards the end of flowering. Anyone who remembers the sativas of the 1970s will appreciate this variety. Simple and Beautiful.

When taken in it’s herbal form, Cinnamon Haze has a distinct and lingering sativa/haze flavor reminiscent of pine forests and earth. The effect is that of one that would energize most anybody and elevate the mood and consciousness. This variety is superb for those that wish to stay up and positive during the course of the day. Not recommended just before bedtime due to it’s energizing effects.

100 percent sativa
        RH 60-90
        Temp 80-90 F
        Veg Time 1-3 weeks
        Flower Time 90-100 days indoor
        ec below 1.0
        Outdoor: Not yet tested outdoors

Flower Time: 90 - 100 days
        Seeds 10
        Environment: Indoor

Comment

i think this is the right strain for me.

Comment

Try it you will like it
            MOD

Comment

yup i love sativa's and you say it's all to the head i think i might be in love..........

you know i have another question........... I remember there was this one strain i bought off the streets i was told it was called "washington apple", it tasted of green apples and smelled of green apples....... perfect high with an almost unreal taste...... would make you really truely believe it tasted of green apples............... the color looked similar to the inside of an apple tear drop shaped.................

if anyone can make a strain similiar to this in taste i'd be trying to stock up on that.

Comment

Originally posted by mYke420
                yup i love sativa's and you say it's all to the head i think i might be in love..........

you know i have another question........... I remember there was this one strain i bought off the streets i was told it was called "washington apple", it tasted of green apples and smelled of green apples....... perfect high with an almost unreal taste...... would make you really truely believe it tasted of green apples............... the color looked similar to the inside of an apple tear drop shaped.................

if anyone can make a strain similiar to this in taste i'd be trying to stock up on that.
                LOL, I would too! Uh no. I wish i did.
                Peace
                MOD

Comment

Here is a Cinnamon Haze @80 days flower. Hazy smell not strong smelling until dry and burning.
                  Peace
                  MOD

Comment

So u really think it's safe / good idea to use feminized stuff for breeding?
                    Are the female/male ratios normal with this cinnamon haze?

Comment

I will breed these for myself, not to sell. If the offspring are very good i may backcross them with another stable strain.
                      Peace
                      MOD

I have skunk x burmese to play with and test the male/female ratio. The burmese is an IBL and should mix well with the unstable skunk.
                      Last edited by KALISTROYER; 10-17-2006, 15:46.

Comment

Hi MOD!

There's no reason that feminized plants will breed any differently than regular plants. It's like asking if somebody who was a test-tube baby should be allowed to have children. A female plant is a female plant, regardless of whether the father was male or female.

Comment

I have always wondered that.....thanks for the information Shipp!!!!!

Good to see you Shipp!!!!

yer pal guineapig

Comment

I will take that into consideration when testing the seeds making now.
                            Peace
                            MOD

Comment

It would be interesting to see what the Burmese would do in a cross with Kali-mist.
                              Your best you try, to harm I and I, Aiming to kill.
                              But I love you still Cause you are here to make prophecy fulfill.

Comment

Working...
                              X