X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new strains and samples too

Mod has arrived in with some new strains that will be available on seedbay
    but he also brought a load of samples in for people to try
    already Big Budda and Shipp have sampled it and are really impressed with them

here are a few pic's
    details of the strains will be posted soon

Fly On My Sweet Angel
    Williamina Queen, 26.5.43 - 22.3.06

shine on 11/07/06

"Like Rick, I don't find it easy to express my feelings in words, but I loved him and will miss him enormously".David Gilmour Monday 15th September 2008

Gypsy is finally Free

a few more

the indica is really kick ass
    and the kali mist crosses are going down a storm

the hash is made from lavander

Fly On My Sweet Angel

shine on 11/07/06

"Like Rick, I don't find it easy to express my feelings in words, but I loved him and will miss him enormously".David Gilmour Monday 15th September 2008

Gypsy is finally Free

Comment

damn shame I never got to try anything when I was there ....

anyway ... looking lovely ...know your enjoying it OP
      Wish I was there... lol : )
      Will be interested to see the new strains ....
      when they are released

Peace
      Peace Δ9-THC
      °º¤ø„¸ ``°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨
      ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨ ¨°º¤ø„¸
      // // //
      R A S T AF A R I

ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨ø„¸
      ¨°º¤ø¸ C . A . N . N . A . B . I . S „ø¤º°¨
      °º¤ø„¸ ``°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨
      ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨ ¨°º¤ø„¸

Comment

damn, I wish I was on the other side of the pond..
        the indica strains are of interest

Comment

hey there

hi there all, mist it was an honour to meet you at gypsys and pinks,
          what can i say but kalidestroyer!! my favourite smoke and probably by now the emptiest tub in the collection, in the city of sativas it was so good to find an old skool wild kali, what a great high,which totally cut through most of the heat problemed haze samples currently being sold here in dam, as well as being perfectly dry and cured it was sooo nice , many thanks for that leaving joint!!
          the dreamweaver, is also extremly special, reminds me so much of our afghan pheno cheese from seed, extremly potent and dank,
          also good were the arjans crosses,
          lovely stuff mist, many thanks for the tasters , respect, big buddha

Comment

Buddha always a pleasure to see you

OP
            Fly On My Sweet Angel

shine on 11/07/06

Gypsy is finally Free

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuddhaseeds
              what can i say but kalidestroyer!! my favourite smoke and probably by now the emptiest tub in the collection, in the city of sativas it was so good to find an old skool wild kali, what a great high,which totally cut through most of the heat problemed haze samples currently being sold here in dam, as well as being perfectly dry and cured it was sooo nice , many thanks for that leaving joint!!
              the dreamweaver, is also extremly special, reminds me so much of our afghan pheno cheese from seed, extremly potent and dank,

I enjoyed sharing my herb with you and Shipp as well as Akira and Arjan and several other esteemed smokers. It was a dream come true. OP was enjoying the Indica while we tried to OD on the Sativa and Gypsy was put to sleep at the shop with the Lavendar hash. What a great time and what a great smoke friend you made BigBuddhaCheese.
              See you all in Nov for our Harvest Fest!

Seedboutique on Single! Try some!!
              MOD
              Last edited by KALISTROYER; 08-22-2006, 16:33.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuddhaseeds
                Can't add more to that

MOD Seeds are going to do well
                The Electronic Music Thread....

Comment

See you soon guys
                  Nov 06
                  MOD Seeds

Comment

beautyful products MOD.... c ya all there buddys..and buds
                    Non bombardatemi di messaggi privati per i vostri problemi di coltivazione, rispondo solo nei threads

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
                    ___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

sigpic

Comment

me want

Comment

Hey MOD just got your Dream Godess freebie and DAMN those pics look yummy!! I cant wait to pop a few! Im looking for a med herb , any pheno's I should look for? These are some nice fat looking beans too!
                        Weed is Good, It comes from the Ground, If God didnt want it, it wouldnt be around

Comment

i got my dream goddess packed away for a rainy day.

Comment

is dreamweaver 1 of mods strains ? only i saw it listed in a coffeshop guide from back in 2002 and was wondering if its the same

http://www.smokersguide.com/sg/Smoke...eed.php?id=270

Comment

Dreamgoddess is a cross of dreamweaver and godbud if thats what you mean hazy? was given out as a freebie and he may have used it in other crossess not sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X