mayanmar skunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayanmar skunk

found these old gems hiding out, figure now is as good a time as any to see if they still hold any magic. I believe the lineage behind these is a version of skunk#1, possibly pure11, and Burmese pure from reeferman. time for a karmic bath
    M.A.C.K: Watch out for that eighteen wheeler behind you
    Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

currently testing: Blue Triangle
    soon to be tested:

i will take a seat
    I tried to stop smoking but the weed didn’t listen

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
    I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
    I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
    I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

sigpic

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
    Life is everything.
    Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
    Oh I'm free, free, free now
    I'm free from your spell
    And now that it's all over
    All I can do is wish you well
    • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!

• Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.

Comment

what started as a no chance run has begun to blossom. these guys are pretty old and in the first 2-3 days showed no taps. then the magic of the karmic method took over and 6 are showing 1/4" taps. time for a paper towel nap.

soon to be tested:

Comment

Comment

still got my fingers crossed on this one, but she doesn't like being domed that's for sure. the mayanmars have dropped in number from seven to three due to dampening and a resurgence of mold attacking the smallest ones. this was a severe issue for me a year ago, so Im hoping it stops here now and doesn't carry over to my other sprouts.

soon to be tested:

Comment

Originally posted by abirdintheair View Post
            still got my fingers crossed on this one, but she doesn't like being domed that's for sure. the mayanmars have dropped in number from seven to three due to dampening and a resurgence of mold attacking the smallest ones. this was a severe issue for me a year ago, so Im hoping it stops here now and doesn't carry over to my other sprouts.
            Hey Bird,

Did your sprouts make it?

I found your thread doing a search for Burmese. I had one from Vancouver Island Seed Company once that I loved. Great high, not especially strong, although it had top end. In other words, no ceiling. You could get really high if you smoked more than just a few tokes.

I have been remembering it because I'm growing a strain called Nanan-Bouclou, a cross between Papua New Guinea and a Haitian strain. It is almost ripe, and the aroma reminded me of the Burmese, as well as the fact that it has been described as a Sativa despite the fat leaves. I'd be quite happy if the plant has the same quality high as the Burmese I once had. I miss that stuff.

Here is a picture of the Nanan-Bouclou:

Hope you don't mind me posting. I don't want to hi-jack, just want you to know I'm another who is looking forward to your grow.

ThaiBliss

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209

Comment

no hi jack made... I wish I had good news but each seedling when down slowly one by one, these extended melt and then refreeze days have my RH jumping all over, my rare-ish hashplant x deep chunks and most of my wife's couldn't handle the changes either and went dwn with them. sad day, was looking forward to having some Burmese again, but its the survival of the fittest in the nature world and it just wasn't meant to be.

soon to be tested:

Comment

Working...
              X