Godberry... A few years later...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godberry... A few years later...

Hey there, I have been busy on a project with M.O.D.'s Godberry. I am currently growing out some F2's with three great males and four lovely females... will be running these through the ringer again to see just what becomes of this one... Will soon be posting some photos... Some beauties are almost finished... stay tuned!

Rocketship 27

Sounds cool!

Comment

OK, so I promised some photos... well, I will get them as they come due... But here's a sneak preview.. This one plant started fall a little earlier than even clones of the same.. something happened, but that's ok.... Lovely colours and smell... smells like sandalwood/berries.... More to come. Enjoy!

Comment

yum yum!
        sigpic
        Double OG.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Alright, so as promised here are some more photos of the F2's that I've been growing out... There's some nice expressions in this gene pool for sure, I still have more to come, and will keep the pictures comming as often as possible.
            Enjoy
            Rocketship 27

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ok, so here's another variation... this plant yielded real nice 3.5 Oz dry as a bone.. ;-)

Comment

MORE TO COME SOON!!!!!!!

Comment

Well this is sweet.

Wonderful lookin plants rocket.

I also have some GB at the moment.They are due for the next run.

Could ya give a little info on these?There isn't much to be found on these.

I already know they are fairly hardy and tuff.I got my first batch of hot coco.....have been spoiled with no rinsing before use.Learned me lesson.The GB's handled it better than the rest of the garden and bounced back FAST compared to others.

What kind of stretch after the flip am i lookin at?
                      R.I.P Tommy

Originally posted by 10k
                      damn I love my steak charred on the outside but medium rare !

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian

Comment

Hey Fladankster, this cross is quite nice indeed. The original hybrid was relatively homogeneous, and the resulting F2's are worth looking into. They are VERY aromatic plants, so there's some work to keep them under wraps, but ultimately, worth it. They are very forgiving for the novice grower, and as far as hermies are concerned, only ha an issue with one run of them... I left an LED light exposed in the dark, causing a minor hindrance. Luckily, the bananas that showed didn't contaminate anything, even the self... they were blanks.. ;-).

As far as stretch is concerned, I will say the original cross was a 2x to 3x in stretch outdoors, and 1.5x to 2.5x indoors.

I am growing under 1000hps, 4x4 area, all organic an so far the only real issue is a calcium one... Still adjusting and dialing it all in.

The smoke is potent, and great for pain relief... You'll enjoy these for sure, I know I have, am and will be... I have some plans for these genes...

More photos comming soon

Cheers

Comment

Just throwing this in for good measure. Wish I still had her...

STAY HIGH since forever til forever...
                          I always knew I could make $$ with weed, just never thought it would b thru the stock market!!!
                          FREE THE WEED & GYPSY TOO!!!!!

Comment

godberry is still around
                            M.A.C.K: Watch out for that eighteen wheeler behind you
                            Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

currently testing: Blue Triangle
                            soon to be tested:

Comment

Originally posted by abirdintheair View Post
                              godberry is still around
                              just got some in today. cant wait to breed it.
                              Wha'gwaan?!

RIP SUBCOOL

sigpic
                              "Posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal"

Comment

Working...
                              X