This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godbud x Dreamweaver= Dream Goddess

I have made several thousand (over 30,000) seeds of this cross. I am currently growing some seedlings now in search of a short fat father to bx with my Dreamweaver clone. This clone is a clone of a clone of mine from 1999 and she is big and white. First I will post pics of the clones in flower, sisters of the ones i pollenated with 2 Godbud fathers. Next are the one with seed now. Mostly covered in glands even after a good dusting of wonderdust.
    Later i will post pics of my seedlings. I will be donating many of my first seedcrop for testing thru Gn and OP.
    Feel free to input pics or thoughts.
    Peace
    MOD

seeded ones now.

These are macro of the above ladies.

Comment

Looks great! I love god bud, but I've never tried dreamweaver. I am glad to see god bud is being appreciated, it has some wonderful qualities. I have very fond memories of it from a trip to Vancouver.

Comment

How the heck do you harvest 30,000 seeds?! That must be an awfully painstaking chore. I never realized what kind of effort breeders go through to harvest seeds before.

Those are some gorgeous looking plants. Thanks for all your hard work!

Comment

It is a lot of work, but very rewarding. More so than weed as i know it only takes one seed. It took 2 days of hard work to clean and seperate the seeds. I have made some mistakes by using a room too warm to dry the seeds. I am only getting a 30-50% germ rate on the ones that got warm. I tested some new ones from a table almost done and had 100 germ rate. I will give away the first 30,000 as freebies because of the low birthrate.
          Thanx for the kind words.
          MOD

Comment

Here is the pudding, as in proof. Mixed seed i have crossed. And some storebought seeds too!
            MOD

Last edited by M O D; 03-25-2006, 02:41. Reason: Add pics

Comment

Man, that's alot of seeds... Dream Goddess sounds like an awesome cross. nice work MOD.

Comment

Originally posted by M O D
                It is a lot of work, but very rewarding. More so than weed as i know it only takes one seed. It took 2 days of hard work to clean and seperate the seeds. I have made some mistakes by using a room too warm to dry the seeds. I am only getting a 30-50% germ rate on the ones that got warm. I tested some new ones from a table almost done and had 100 germ rate. I will give away the first 30,000 as freebies because of the low birthrate.
                Thanx for the kind words.
                MOD
                well, If your just GIVING them out, I know someone named bigclunke that wants some

Comment

i would love a few of those 30,000 seeds you are planning on spreading across the world.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
                  Regards,
                  Purce~
                  F-13 Hobby Breeding
                  Blues Satellite 2.2 Educated Pollen Chucking Experiment

Once in a while you get shown the light in the stangest of places if you look at it right

Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever built

Comment

Have to go thru ADMIN but, the seeds will be available sometime after 420.
                    Thanx for the interest.
                    MOD

Comment

A few close ups and then the offspring.

Comment

The seedlings. These are the Dreamweaver Clone x Godbud children. Looking very indica and a lot alike.
                        MOD

Comment

very impressive mist :tup: I miss the dump your budshot and coast-to-coast clones threads from OG, I always apreciated you contributions.

I admire people with the gusto to do large seed runs, good on ya!

Comment

I will need some tester, thru admin of course. The first bunch of seeds i dried too warm and have a low germ rate. I will be giving these seeds away soon. I wish the germ rate were better but the one that work look like the above seeds. Very indica and quite uniform. After 420 pm OP or myself about trying some.
                            MOD seeds

Comment

Working...
                            X