LaBuenaHierba Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a question for LaBuenaHerba or anyone familiar with his auto genetics

What do you think is the most mold resistant strain you offer ? Im looking to make my first order from him 'CBD Sativa' and likely something else. In my climate strains commonly called mold resistant or even proof often fail.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LIBERTYNY View Post
      I got a question for LaBuenaHerba or anyone familiar with his auto genetics

What do you think is the most mold resistant strain you offer ? Im looking to make my first order from him 'CBD Sativa' and likely something else. In my climate strains commonly called mold resistant or even proof often fail.

Thanks.
      You should check different Danish or Finnish strains. LBH is selling the famous danish typhoon strain. Thats what you call “mold resistant”

Comment

That typhoon strain sounds really interesting, I think I will likely pick it up for 2022. The more I read into LBH's strains the more I think I should have ben running his stuff for years.

How would I be able to know if a strain is Danish or Finnish.

Comment

Originally posted by LIBERTYNY View Post
          That typhoon strain sounds really interesting, I think I will likely pick it up for 2022. The more I read into LBH's strains the more I think I should have ben running his stuff for years.

How would I be able to know if a strain is Danish or Finnish.
          There are danish seedbanks selling danish and Finish strains. Denmark and Finland is from 55-65 latitude. There are early strains and auto strains that works everywhere except for in Antarctica Check out Se*dh*aven or Nordi* g*n*tics. But typhoon from LBH is also good. It’s a well tested strain and he is the only one selling it. Check out the Finland outdoor threads here on ICMAG and you’ll understand what I’m talking about. If they manage to plant in Finland then you have no excuse to fail. I’m in Sweden and plant Finnish and Danish strains outdoor.
          In what country are you?
          Good luck

Comment

Working...
          X