What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sowahs alongside Headbangers :)

FiftySeeds

Hi Senteza , I must say your Headbanger/sour josh selection is very intersting , nice to see you posting on my thread.:tiphat:
Here is the Sowah C .Less compact with kind of foxtails made of calyxes .
It seems much more sensitive to Nitrogen , i will use lower doses next run.Certainly the most airy "sativa-ish" flowers of the bunch lol . Nice SD ibl smell too:dance013:

picture.php

Peace

sentenz69

Hi ^^ Fifty

great ^^ thank you to you for the effort, I find the structure really funny, good continuation, if you allow it I will post some photos of my progress.
Otherwise I will continue in the French section :)
I do not especially want to pollute this thread because I am sure that it will serve a lot of readers.

Vibes :tiphat:

FiftySeeds

Here are my Headbangers at 7 weeks (49d) , we all know that this strain is really good and long time referenced , so there isn't any real surprise, I like them very much :dance013:

The Heabdbanger C turns sexy with round large bud and all have some nice Sour fragrance , but not as much than the sowahs.
No brown hairs still , looks like 10 weekers . I've treated plants with diluted milk to prevent fungus , so you can see few stains on leaves. This week it's the PK boost. Lower nitrogen dose already done (little leaf tips burns on HB "D") . Clones will be hopefully under better control .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

kro-magnon

Veteran
I had some Headbanger females who were looking similar to your C and D, my favorite was the one looking like your D because her smell was pure Sour Diesel. I kept those as mothers for a while, I couldn't decide which one to cull, finally I kept the female with round buds because she was easier to clone, mine had some nice purple hues in the end of flowering.

sentenz69

hi fifty ^^

I hope that the pk went well and that it was well supported.
I came to the news.
How are the sowahh and Hbanger, what do you think of zowahh and sour melon,
I cracked and they are in the fridge. :)

Full of good vibes in your garden.

FiftySeeds

Hello everyone , here we are at 10 weeks , harvest coming soon .But after little sample the sowah A seems to be the keeper of this run. Leaves and buds are bigger but most of all the taste is outstanding ! Truely same level as the sd riri or dhk (fake) , more fuel than flowery/lavander.Can't wait to cut the whole plant ^^

As you can see "taco leaves" are still there , new bulbs or light overlapping make it to intense.Both headbanger and sowahs make it , but no other strains, so it could genetic also.Next run will be better ;).

Sowah A +70

SowahA+70.JPG

K.T.F.

Looking superb mate. Mine finished about 3 weeks ago, hence the late reply, I've been testing all the plants lol and am very impressed with both the BX3 f2 and the Sour Josh. The Josh has this amazing Sour green tea thing going on. One thing's for sure, after growing these limited number of seeds out I intend to go hunting through the rest of the packets (about 4 of each) to make a proper selection. What you got next in the pipeline buddy?

sentenz69

Hi Fifty ^^

It is beautiful this sowahh, you think you push them to how many flo?
12/13 weeks?
At the time when I am writing to you, we must not be far from the harvest.
Full of good vibes for the future.

:tiphat:

FiftySeeds

Hey my friends ! Nice to see you back K.T.F. , i was waiting for you ! can't pm you , and still wait for the other board regsitration..
"hard hitting strains" selections are sometimes devastating , both Headbangers and sowahs give strong long lasting high with that sour/og taste I was looking for. All phenos are already 4wks for the second run , and I can't believe the vigor of the Sowah A , which yielded the double than any other from seed , and now preparing the same from clone.I love that plant (she grows tall !).
But needs a true side by side with riri /debbie/ecsd for potency/taste to be honest, soon come . I won't let her more than 80d because of the turn over , but she's ready, fat and juicy.

I 've also find a nice alskan ice from a GHS 6 fem pack , very strong effect with a pleasant widow taste , just a hint of haze.10 weeks and good yields ! The selection was epic , every plants were different , the last one is still flowering (at least16 wks) , beautifull plant, neville haze leaning, but not fitted to indoor grows ^^.

I am doing few test of Black Domina x Orange soda and Black domina x Sour diebble , seeds are still drying for optimum conservation , but testers already grow bushy.
I am curious to see how they will turn, my hope is to get BD genes for compact growth and fast flowering while females bring taste and potency.Basic .

But certainly the most exciting are the sd ibl "riri" each dusted with different males
I know what I want , and have best the genetics to start with ^^.

I also have to learn how to get the best from Sour diesel , cause they are not easy to grow .They show Calg mag defficiencies easily ( My tap water is poor in those elements but 0,4 ec) or N excess (claw leaves) as well.I 've already made them nice with lentil sized calyxes and sometimes kind of airy and not that good. Temperatures are crucial , but with the terrible stretch buds are way to close to the lamps (gavita recomands 1m+), so even if room is ok , the water inside the leaves gets too hot..

Well , i have to take notes and controls parameters better ;) .

Have a good day

sentenz69

Hey Fifty ^^

Really interesting these cross black domina and Riri.
Could you give me the thread, so I can miss no crumbs.
If you can fix us the riri traits you'd really be a champion 🤞🏻
I really can't wait to see this ^^
Is the smoke level the sowahh A keeps his promises ?
I wish you a lot of good things for your plans.
See you soon, Fifty :)

Vibes :tiphat:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi @FiftySeeds

Very nice work , lovely Sowahs !

Riri crosses sound nice ! I m planning on it this year as well

Looking forward to more , let us know how they smoke !!;)

mack 10

Veteran
Nice work fifty. The Sour is a tough one to dial..lower temps will help. Can't wait to see the results.

Latest posts

Latest posts