What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When life gives you lemon-tini!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chem-tini,i think these will end up going 11-12 weeks
DSC08428.JPG
DSC08429.JPG
DSC08430.JPG
DSC08431.JPG
DSC08432.JPG

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
For sure. I try picking picking my horse early on, to see how my aim is. I'm usually within the top 3. They are the traits that I like to begin with, so I guess that makes sense, lol!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i never pick until i've run it twice...a keeper needs a blend of qualities to last around here...sure those honkin buds look great,but if they are going to run to 12 weeks they really need to be outstanding...so far from the first round of testers one of the lemonrado is out front,the lemon pina close behind....the chem-tini i like,but it's pretty couch lock and i'm too busy during the day for that kind of high...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh yeah...that's the karma re-run table of the plants from the first round,7ish weeks in,3 more to go...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve got a bunch of Karma G ‘s gear on the event horizon.... I already know it’s going to be an ace up my sleeve:yay:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these two chemtinis...so tasty,so sour,really nice high...plus a qp from 2 plants which is good in my system

Bmac1

Veteran
Looking great unc. One of my 2 ChemTini is looking like she will be a chunker too. She looks a lot like Chem D IMO and she smells of turpentine and citrus rinds.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still going along here...down to one pheno of lemonrado,one of chemtini,and the lemon pina....got some in flower,and a batch of chemtini in veg...

s l500
IMG_20210608_194408651.jpg

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good …Karma’s gear outrageous … I had six very nice Lemontini crosses but I goofed up and put on a foliar application way too strong & fried four of them… got left with two really strong males… oops