What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Chem Tini - Testers

Bmac1

Veteran
Hey bench, thanks for swinging by. I meant to get an update in yesterday but it got away from me. Here is the chem tini tent. The plants have settled into the SIP'S and its clear the roots have hit the reservoirs now. It was touch and go for the chem tini a bit as they had the smallest root system going in. They are good now and ready to blow up.

I'll give them about 2-3 more weeks to fill the screen and then flip.

Chem Tini are the front and middle in the right hand tote.

picture.php

Closer of the chem tini.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Here is a glimpse of the future, lol. This is the other tent with 4 wedding cake in the same totes.

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Looks great bro...!!!... the best grow I ever had was grown in those twenty gallon totes ...!!!... it’s just amazing how much growth the plants have when they have all that root zone space...!!!...

One question though... how do u know when the roots hit the water ??? Can you just tell by the burst of growth...!!!...

Bmac1

Veteran
Hey nickman, yes they really take off all of a sudden once the roots start sucking up water. Almost hydro like growth.

Bmac1

Veteran
Here was the chem tini tent a couple days back. Seeing if the pic posting works.

Attachments

• photo2026492.jpg
    photo2026492.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 53
  • photo2026493.jpg
    photo2026493.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 58

Muad' Dib

So... Here you are. Must to say that when i see your tent work i use to feel a bit envy... It's irritating!.. Why so perfect?...Why so clean?... Why that japanese precission?... I'm going to copy you everything... haha.

Hugs mate, congrats for your job, each day more beautiful.

Bmac1

Veteran
Haha, thank you my friend. This tent is really picking up now. I will flip these in the next week or maybe 2.

Bmac1

Veteran
20210328_144250.jpg
1 week into flower. 2 chemtini on the right front and right middle. Man this update is not growing on me.

sentenz69

Oups soory

I was wrong about thread

Vibes :tiphat:

Attachments

• fetch?photoid=17820541.jpg
    fetch?photoid=17820541.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
The Chem Tini seem to be pretty finicky. They went into the totes from solo cups and could have benefited from a bigger rootball but they are just not doing as well as the other 4 plants in the same environment. I'll get another tea going this week as the last one seemed to perk them up a bit

Muad' Dib

What kind of tea my friend?... Kelp?

I really don't see a big size difference between them, they look good to my eye.

Bmac1

Veteran
The tea had some castings, molasses, kelp, fish hydrolysate and glacial rock dust.

Bmac1

Veteran
I'll get more pics today but Chem Tini 10 has an amazing aroma. At this point I get a very piney, turpentine and feint lemon aroma. She smells quite nice and is looking like she will be a chunky girl.

Latest posts

Latest posts