What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Chem Tini - Testers

Bmac1

Veteran
Bit later than expected to starting these so apologies for that. Just working on some things over here and setting up a bit of a perpetual flow and some new genetics so this got delayed until I could free up the veg tent.

I mixed up a roughly 50/50 blend of Promix HP and EWC and got the beans ready. Once we passed inspection we were ready to begin. I went with 10/13 beans in the vial saving 3 beans for replacements or a later date.

picture.php

Beans were a bit on the smaller side but nice and dark.

picture.php

picture.php

I poked a hole in the surface and dropped a bean in each cup followed by a splash of water to the already damp soil. Put the dome on with vents open and put her on the seedling head mat set at 77.

Now we wait.

Thanks again Karma for the beans.

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Welcome aboard Nickman.

First sign of life was yesterday morning with a lone runner out of the gates. This morning we have 4 more so 5 of 10 are above ground so far.

picture.php