What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma G testers. Zour Rado, Lemon Rado.

nickman

Veteran
Beautiful plants buddy...!!!...

Do you have any full plant shots...???...

Keep up the good work bro... ... ...

Fronk

Beautiful plants buddy...!!!...

Do you have any full plant shots...???...

Keep up the good work bro... ... ...

Here:
Lemon rado 1
picture.php

Zour Lemon 8
picture.php

5x5 tent (4xZour Lemon, 2xLemon Rado)
Killer A5, Oaxpan and 4 small plants bottom right corner.(KC,GG4ril,Thai chi,Key Lime Cookie)
picture.php

Fronk

Glad you are enjoying the show Dimodz and the skunkist. :biggrin:
I’ve got a couple more that I haven’t shown yet and I am pretty sure I’ll run LR1 and ZL8 straight away again in SiP’s.
I have nice clones ready. :yummy:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pictures on previous page seem to have filters or special settings .
Can you tell a lilttle bit more about your camera and settings ? Thx

Fronk

The pictures on previous page seem to have filters or special settings .
Can you tell a lilttle bit more about your camera and settings ? Thx

I use a Sony A7iii with a few different lenses, I’ve created a setting that I like in Lightroom and apply this setting to most my photos inside the tent. Sometimes I have to make little adjustments for each shot but not much at all after my preset is applied.
It’s really quick once it’s all setup.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use a Sony A7iii with a few different lenses, I’ve created a setting that I like in Lightroom and apply this setting to most my photos inside the tent. Sometimes I have to make little adjustments for each shot but not much at all after my preset is applied.
It’s really quick once it’s all setup.

OK , thank for details, I was feeling something different from the camera, a pro touch. Your answer satisfied my intuitive part . Thanks . And continue the good job and beautifull picts .

:yummy: