Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karma G testers. Zour Rado, Lemon Rado.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Originally posted by Fronk View Post
    Thanks man.
    Always look after your loved ones that’s for sure.
    Here’s Zour Lemon 8 at day 51.
    View Image
    Smoke reports? I’ve been puffing on his Z~Treea lot ... it’s a heavy Indica very potent with a very smooth pleasant high

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by star crash View Post
      Smoke reports? I’ve been puffing on his Z~Treea lot ... it’s a heavy Indica very potent with a very smooth pleasant high
      All of these are still growing mate.
      The 3 sour d I grew, #5 and #6 are much more sativa while #2 has more flavour but much more indica IMO.
      #5 is the strongest/Longer lasting but I feel maybe #6 will be the best.
      I’ll wait until the outdoors are done before proper selection (I have 5,6 outdoors).

      Comment


        #78
        Zour Lemon 8. Day 55

        Smells like Sour with ginger/citrus added.
        Really good smell.

        Comment


          #79
          They look great Fronk, really nice. Making my mouth water!

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by snel View Post
            They look great Fronk, really nice. Making my mouth water!
            Thanks Bro.
            They smell/look delicious.

            Comment


              #81
              Beautiful plants buddy...!!!...

              Do you have any full plant shots...???...


              Keep up the good work bro... ... ...
              "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

              sigpic

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by nickman View Post
                Beautiful plants buddy...!!!...

                Do you have any full plant shots...???...


                Keep up the good work bro... ... ...
                Thanks man.
                I’ll put up full plant photos next upload.
                Pain in the arse to move all the pots around.

                Comment


                  #83
                  Originally posted by nickman View Post
                  Beautiful plants buddy...!!!...

                  Do you have any full plant shots...???...


                  Keep up the good work bro... ... ...
                  Here:
                  Lemon rado 1

                  Zour Lemon 8

                  5x5 tent (4xZour Lemon, 2xLemon Rado)
                  Killer A5, Oaxpan and 4 small plants bottom right corner.(KC,GG4ril,Thai chi,Key Lime Cookie)

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Zour Lemon 8. Day 61.

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Really a beauty

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Originally posted by star crash View Post
                        Really a beauty
                        And smells delicious.
                        Gingery, lime candy with the sour body.
                        Cheers Star.

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Originally posted by Fronk View Post
                          And smells delicious.
                          Gingery, lime candy with the sour body.
                          Cheers Star.



                          looks also delicious dude




                          enjoy your fruits





                          greetz




                          D
                          Quatumboard LeD producer

                          H
                          ybridsFromHell


                          Comment


                            #88
                            Originally posted by dimodz View Post
                            looks also delicious dude




                            enjoy your fruits





                            greetz




                            D
                            Thanks bro.
                            Here’s Lemon Rado 1, day 69.

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Lemon Rado #4 day 41.


                              Comment


                                #90
                                Zour Lemon 9. Day 40.


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X