What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sherbtini /Rado z

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Pics cont.
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya they're slowly getting there. For the most part of the 8 females most seem to lean more towards the Sherb/gelato side. #7 has some super serrated leaves like a heavy sativa and then there's one that has a lot of leaf twist like a chem but structure and nugs look pretty similar all across the board.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
So I was wrong in my counting. I had 7 females in this tray but 6 left. The other 2 went to my 1k room and there was 1 male I culled. Either way I e got 3 phenos I'm really interested in right now. They all smell pretty similar. Kinda creamy sweet.no loud rankness yet. Here's a shot of all the different phenos tops.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
More from the first room. I chopped my older tray so I moved some of the sherbs over to kinda open the. Up some. Also the other 2 phenos in the 1k room.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
47 days in and they are looking good I'm up in the air on what one I want to keep. Either #1,#3 or#5. Number 5 has a nice look to the structure, almost looks like a kush mints or wedding cake bud structure/look. Has a nice sweet smell and a medium yield. The others looks pretty uniform and about average on yield. #5 looks completely different with a sweet lemony smell but looks like a chem structure with small golf ball nugs. I personally am leaning towards #1 but the cuts I took from it didn't make it so I'd have to reveg.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Update on the sherbtinis. They're ripening up well and have been on plain water and clearex for the past week. They'll go another 5 or 6 days to be well flushed before chop.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya they have a nice amount of frost to them. A few of them look like they'd be full 10 week strains normally but they will get chopped at 9. After these come out, room is getting broke down for sanitation and remodel.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
They do look good and I'd keep them all if I could but I think number 5 and number 4 are going to be the keepers. I'd take #6 but the cuts I had taken of it didn't make it and no space for a reveg right now
Number 5 is pic 3 of the first set and #4 is pic 3 of second set.

Latest posts

Latest posts