What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YukonKronic’s Karmic Journey, A5s1 and X’s plus Zour Lemon

YukonKronic

All right... let’s see if I can hang w/KG’s test crew..
This box was flipped July 9th. Pics are approximately August 9th.

A5S1 and my ZamxGuatemala F3#4 project.. blurple and white LED cause it looked cool.
picture.php

A5S1, front (lol I’ll edit the ID numbers in later..)
picture.php
picture.php

A5S1 Mid-right

picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

A5S1 Back plant.. this ones a Beast.. all the fluffy lil Pom poms are TNF3#4.... A5 didn’t start flowering until somewhere around 4 weeks.
picture.php
picture.php

Whole Box again
picture.php

TNF3#4 not Karma’s but it’s there so what the hell...
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Lol need 4 trellis layers to accommodate Haze stretch! The TNF3 is overgrowing 3 already.
picture.php

Annnd the Zour Lemon. Single Dadding now and wound up going camping day after soaking these. Had to toss em into media on the way out the door and hope they would be okay for 3 days.
8/12 up and leggy (dammit. gotta get my propagation cab operational!)
2 are slower but coming along after re-orienting a twisted root and de-helmeting a tight seed shell.
2 more have succumbed to pathogenic melting.
So all told it ought to be 10/12 survivors. Not ideal but also not quite horrible.
Timeline is all fukt up though. These were started Friday. I’ll catch up to present with A5 in coming posts.

picture.php

YukonKronic

So. New phone.. backed everything up before purchase/wiping other phone and still lost a bunch o chit. Lame.

Had a stupid mishap with the most important seeds in my grow right now... down to 5 healthy ZourLemon and 2 runts. Lame.
Sorry KG... lol got a lot of shit going on but sure didn’t think I’d botch a dozen seeds! Or 7 I guess technically.. 5 if we’re re really splitting hairs...
I’ll sure be babysitting the remainder pretty firkin closely lemme tell you hwut.
Anyway I’m being bitchtastic about the Zour lemon for now... they’re just leggy seedlings and I’m too whiny to give em stage time atm.

But here’s some A5s1 throwing nice beginnings!

This is in no particular order and mixed up with my TripNorth (I guess that’s it’s name now) project. The TN is the one more advanced into flower.. Bottom left & centre of box but y’all knew dat.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

YukonKronic

picture.php

Catching more of the up..

Little yellow now.. tried a new turkey poop fert as they finished stretch and got into heavy stacking and I’ll be goddamn despite being fowl shit it really IS slow release! Too slow. Really hoping I don’t see it break down too late in cycle and bugger every thing up. As it is I wish they were a touch greener just before the ten week mark.. it’s really just the big beeatch in back that’s groaning but damn I hate to hear a belly growl on muh gurlz.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

TN is in dere.. she’s got some redheaded burn your ass down with a smile looks..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Oh yea! Shit I can’t forget this one!
She’s Hazy... really great musky incense on her already.. everything in the box has had a lil hit from Rasputin balls but she is the one I’m most into thus far with regard to Terpage.
picture.php

YukonKronic

Tried 3 or 4 times last few weeks to upload pics and either my connection or the server seemed to be fukt up. It’s ticking me off but I’ll try and find time to get everything moved to my PC and upload from there.. The A5 are looking like some beasts and I’ve just cut most of the TN. Bout to flower A5 number 4s clone in Box 1 and see if I can get a better result from her this time... she’s super narrow leafed and has a LOT of many bladed leaves.
Last time she fasciated badly upon entering fast veg but the clone seems to have normalized so I guess I’ll find out if she can handle going ahead into flower again.
Also put a clone of 3 (I think.. label washed clean but I’m pretty sure...) in to get another look at her... absolute monster of a plant to my mind. Big hard buds without much leaf and the stretch and vigour as well as yields have already impressed the hell out of me. I think she might be a 15-16 week finisher but I’m not sure yet really; only on week 12 with the mother plant so far.

The Zour Lemons have been moved to a better lit home and are beginning to get some legs under them with regard to vigour instead of stature finally. I want to get them big enough for several cuts each (I’ll keep the strongest after rooting) and then flower the moms after scrogging for awhile.

YukonKronic

I’m still kickin! Sorty for the neglect on this thread I’ve had a Helluva year... I can share a lot more in a few months probably but basically I’ve found an important role in helping a cannabis startup in the Yukon and along with a bunch of really intense personal work to pull off a mental and emotional health pivot of epic proportions and learning to single Dad I’ve been too busy to garden very much or post on icmag at all.
So: all but 1 zour lemon were male and subsequently culled. The female took a beating re-vegging but I think she’s coming around enough to get cuts in a few weeks so I can actually finally run some flowers of this stuff.
The A5s1 has been a revelation to me as far as old school Terps and a strong and lasting effect that is both unique from most present day cultivars I’ve tried but certainly familiar to the most powerful and immersive landrace Sativa based experiences I’ve had.
I’ll try as I can to post more updates soon but we’re heading into a super busy season at work and I can’t say if it will consume too much of my time and energy to be able check in regularly.. my daughter, health and career are my primary focus this year and I have to stick to that.
Stay safe everybody!

Latest posts

Latest posts