YukonKronic’s Karmic Journey, A5s1 and X’s plus Zour Lemon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right... let’s see if I can hang w/KG’s test crew..
    This box was flipped July 9th. Pics are approximately August 9th.

A5S1 and my ZamxGuatemala F3#4 project.. blurple and white LED cause it looked cool.

A5S1, front (lol I’ll edit the ID numbers in later..)

A5S1 Mid-right

sigpic

I'm NOT crazy.... it's just I've been smoking this fuckn jungle
    trip shit fer weeks now...

Change is the single constant. There is only One existence. One Self. One Love. One Truth.

Life is a Garden. Don’t throw too much shit on at once. Plant some seed and keep on digging it.

The YukonKronicle

THIS ONE!!!! CLICK HERE NOW PLEEEASE!!!!!!
    YukonKronic Mars Hydro cup 2020
    NEED EVERYONE TO CLICK THIS LINK SO I WIN

A5S1 Back plant.. this ones a Beast.. all the fluffy lil Pom poms are TNF3#4.... A5 didn’t start flowering until somewhere around 4 weeks.

Whole Box again

TNF3#4 not Karma’s but it’s there so what the hell...
    sigpic

Change is the single constant. There is only One existence. One Self. One Love. One Truth.

Life is a Garden. Don’t throw too much shit on at once. Plant some seed and keep on digging it.

The YukonKronicle

Comment

Lol need 4 trellis layers to accommodate Haze stretch! The TNF3 is overgrowing 3 already.

Annnd the Zour Lemon. Single Dadding now and wound up going camping day after soaking these. Had to toss em into media on the way out the door and hope they would be okay for 3 days.
      8/12 up and leggy (dammit. gotta get my propagation cab operational!)
      2 are slower but coming along after re-orienting a twisted root and de-helmeting a tight seed shell.
      2 more have succumbed to pathogenic melting.
      So all told it ought to be 10/12 survivors. Not ideal but also not quite horrible.
      Timeline is all fukt up though. These were started Friday. I’ll catch up to present with A5 in coming posts.

sigpic

The YukonKronicle

Comment

Hi YK
        I have to follow this show
        Great start

P
        My current grow: Headbanger x OPG and C4DD x OPG

Growers Of The World - Unite

sigpic

Comment

good luck with everything man.

Comment

Seated, looking forward to see what you make of them A5s1.s
            WWW.KARMAGENETICS.COM
            sigpic

Biker Kush 1st Rosin GanjaTimeCup Barcelona Spain
            White OG 1st Indica Zaragoza Fresh Cup Spain 2015
            Headbanger 2nd Sativa IC420 Growers Cup 2015
            Headbanger Shatter 1st Overall Secret Cup Spain 2015
            White OG 1st Indoor
            Herbes del Dimoni 2015 Balearic Cup’s
            White OG 1st Indoor Copa THC Valencia 2015
            White OG 1st Indica Oilhunters cup 2014
            White OG 1st Indica Copa Elite Sur 2014
            Point Break 1st Indoor Copa Del Plata 2014
            OG Kush s1 1st Indica BCN Breeders cup 2014
            Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2014
            Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Growers cup 2014
            Happy Kush 2nd Indica IC420 Growers Cup 2014
            Headbanger 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2013
            Dominator 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2011
            White OG 3rd Indica Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2010
            Amnesia (D-cut) 1st Sativa IC420 Breeders Cup 2009
            Happy Brother 3rd Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2009
            Dominator 3rd Sativa IC420 breeders cup 2008

Comment

In.

Comment

So. New phone.. backed everything up before purchase/wiping other phone and still lost a bunch o chit. Lame.

Had a stupid mishap with the most important seeds in my grow right now... down to 5 healthy ZourLemon and 2 runts. Lame.
                Sorry KG... lol got a lot of shit going on but sure didn’t think I’d botch a dozen seeds! Or 7 I guess technically.. 5 if we’re re really splitting hairs...
                I’ll sure be babysitting the remainder pretty firkin closely lemme tell you hwut.
                Anyway I’m being bitchtastic about the Zour lemon for now... they’re just leggy seedlings and I’m too whiny to give em stage time atm.

But here’s some A5s1 throwing nice beginnings!

This is in no particular order and mixed up with my TripNorth (I guess that’s it’s name now) project. The TN is the one more advanced into flower.. Bottom left & centre of box but y’all knew dat.

sigpic

The YukonKronicle

Comment

Catching more of the up..

Little yellow now.. tried a new turkey poop fert as they finished stretch and got into heavy stacking and I’ll be goddamn despite being fowl shit it really IS slow release! Too slow. Really hoping I don’t see it break down too late in cycle and bugger every thing up. As it is I wish they were a touch greener just before the ten week mark.. it’s really just the big beeatch in back that’s groaning but damn I hate to hear a belly growl on muh gurlz.

sigpic

The YukonKronicle

Comment

TN is in dere.. she’s got some redheaded burn your ass down with a smile looks..

Oh yea! Shit I can’t forget this one!
                    She’s Hazy... really great musky incense on her already.. everything in the box has had a lil hit from Rasputin balls but she is the one I’m most into thus far with regard to Terpage.
                    sigpic

The YukonKronicle

Comment

WWW.MARS-HYDRO.COM
                      Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
                      FC6500 Harvest
                      FC-E4800 solo grow

FC4800 VS FC-E4800
                      SP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

Tried 3 or 4 times last few weeks to upload pics and either my connection or the server seemed to be fukt up. It’s ticking me off but I’ll try and find time to get everything moved to my PC and upload from there.. The A5 are looking like some beasts and I’ve just cut most of the TN. Bout to flower A5 number 4s clone in Box 1 and see if I can get a better result from her this time... she’s super narrow leafed and has a LOT of many bladed leaves.
                        Last time she fasciated badly upon entering fast veg but the clone seems to have normalized so I guess I’ll find out if she can handle going ahead into flower again.
                        Also put a clone of 3 (I think.. label washed clean but I’m pretty sure...) in to get another look at her... absolute monster of a plant to my mind. Big hard buds without much leaf and the stretch and vigour as well as yields have already impressed the hell out of me. I think she might be a 15-16 week finisher but I’m not sure yet really; only on week 12 with the mother plant so far.

The Zour Lemons have been moved to a better lit home and are beginning to get some legs under them with regard to vigour instead of stature finally. I want to get them big enough for several cuts each (I’ll keep the strongest after rooting) and then flower the moms after scrogging for awhile.
                        sigpic

The YukonKronicle

Comment

I’m still kickin! Sorty for the neglect on this thread I’ve had a Helluva year... I can share a lot more in a few months probably but basically I’ve found an important role in helping a cannabis startup in the Yukon and along with a bunch of really intense personal work to pull off a mental and emotional health pivot of epic proportions and learning to single Dad I’ve been too busy to garden very much or post on icmag at all.
                          So: all but 1 zour lemon were male and subsequently culled. The female took a beating re-vegging but I think she’s coming around enough to get cuts in a few weeks so I can actually finally run some flowers of this stuff.
                          The A5s1 has been a revelation to me as far as old school Terps and a strong and lasting effect that is both unique from most present day cultivars I’ve tried but certainly familiar to the most powerful and immersive landrace Sativa based experiences I’ve had.
                          I’ll try as I can to post more updates soon but we’re heading into a super busy season at work and I can’t say if it will consume too much of my time and energy to be able check in regularly.. my daughter, health and career are my primary focus this year and I have to stick to that.
                          Stay safe everybody!

sigpic

The YukonKronicle

Comment

Working...
                          X