What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Issa Lemon Ting! Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Its On!

picture.php

Jus got a new 4x4 tent, still havent decided if I will run the new 500w cmh in it or move the spider farmer sf4000 in, leaning toward the latter....
really lookin forward to this grow! I jus got on a lemon kick buyin hella seeds to look for lemon phenos then the homie said its bouta crack on ic with the testers n had to jump on board!
Heres a few Karma plants I grew over the years outside jus because...

Sour Power OG

picture.php

picture.php

Headbanger OG

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
I was gonna say the same thing...!!!... those two Headbangers look really nice... real nice colors as well...!!!...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wuts up, glad yall dig them shots, u can tell first 2 were pre-dslr.
Welcome to the show!
Shoutout ta Bmac1 tappin me on the shoulder bout the test thread, n Karma G for the opportunity.
Just put um in the water this mornin....
I put 9 of each, just incase somethin goes wrong I’ll have at least a couple back up seeds.

OG Tini

picture.php

Lemon Rado

picture.php

N a lil artistic shot I did of some outdo headbanger in a lightbox.

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Pics look fire. Mine haven't landed yet but hopefully soon

Man I was suprised, thought it would take a month with all this mail bs goin on in the states. Fastest I ever got anything from over seas.

These were taken 48 hours after dunk they grew tails n transplanted...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lil bad news, Im currently in the evacuation zone of the Jones fire. Yellow, not red yet, but still got me trippin...

picture.php

So hopefully my grow spot n house dont burn down! :hide:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Stay safe brother. Better to grow anotherday, can always get you new ones if needed.

Latest posts

Latest posts