What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Issa Lemon Ting! Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
They seem to like the jacks clone better than the canna, they was lookin a lil yellow starting to green back up, some shots from yesterday...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And heres some seeds I jus harvested from my last grow. Thought it was interesting how some of their outer shells was kinda peeled off, like jus the outer skin layer, any idea a cause for this? I was thinking maybe they was too moist for too long inside the plants in bags then dried out completely the outer shell coulda suffered...

picture.php

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Looking good Mo.

What kinda time cycle do you run your drip system on? I'm pretty new to drip systems other than using blumats but I just set up a simple pump system on a timer and trying to figure out the best time cycle. Right now I'm just feeding a few 1 minute bursts in the morning until about 1pm and then letting it dry out until the next morning. I'm not sure if that is more ideal than spacing it out more evenly throughout the day.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Looking good Mo.

What kinda time cycle do you run your drip system on? I'm pretty new to drip systems other than using blumats but I just set up a simple pump system on a timer and trying to figure out the best time cycle. Right now I'm just feeding a few 1 minute bursts in the morning until about 1pm and then letting it dry out until the next morning. I'm not sure if that is more ideal than spacing it out more evenly throughout the day.

My 3x3 is on 3 50 second intervals spread out from beginning of lights on to a few hours before lights off. For tounger plants ill use a lil less and work up as they need more nutes.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Are you feeding to runoff??

Yeah I always get some runoff. I havent started the water system yet tho ima hand water till they get the transplant.
I think my pump is around 400gph, with 16 1/4 outlets.

Another day they lookin better n better, some really wide leaves on these starts...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
New tent, new lights, new seeds, new pots, new bag of coco, and I always visit this room first before going outside, yet n still I found a couple thrips on one of the plants. Smdh, only thing i can think it was from the coco? So sprayed some monteray insect spray (spinosad). Here they are today.

picture.php

picture.php

Fronk

New tent, new lights, new seeds, new pots, new bag of coco, and I always visit this room first before going outside, yet n still I found a couple thrips on one of the plants. Smdh, only thing i can think it was from the coco? So sprayed some monteray insect spray (spinosad). Here they are today.

View Image

View Image

Looking really neat and even. :)

Medfinder

Chemon 91
:jump:

View Image

View Image

Spinosad for the win!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
What kind of coco??? I'm using the canna blocks in a new room and still saw some gnats...

I went against my usual choice and got gold label, I dont like it. Its too fibrous, doesnt work for cloning like my normal brands. I usually use canna, b cuzz or house & garden. They are all finer ground so I can clone in them without the need for humidity dome or spraying.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
They kickin! I will probly never use anything else for seedlings again, Jacks clone with package recommendations, 2.5g a gallon, workin great!

picture.php