What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 s1 - Koon's wannabe Dutch experience

Koondense

Veteran
How did she cure koon?

Hi browntrout,
surprisingly she remained very similar but smokes more clean compared to the raw punch it had in the beginning. The terpenes or monoterpene responsible for the incense smell is still strong, but leaves a bit less of it in the room after smoking. Strength is amazing and long lasting, a great heady high with some blissful elements in it.
I switched to vaping now and the last bud of A5 will get vaped piece by piece, slowly with a lot of pleasure.
My final verdict... a bitch to keep happy and even harder to trim but it's all worth it. A splendid smoking experience and worth of the revival, will grow her again.

Cheers

browntrout

Veteran
Hi browntrout,
surprisingly she remained very similar but smokes more clean compared to the raw punch it had in the beginning. The terpenes or monoterpene responsible for the incense smell is still strong, but leaves a bit less of it in the room after smoking. Strength is amazing and long lasting, a great heady high with some blissful elements in it.
I switched to vaping now and the last bud of A5 will get vaped piece by piece, slowly with a lot of pleasure.
My final verdict... a bitch to keep happy and even harder to trim but it's all worth it. A splendid smoking experience and worth of the revival, will grow her again.

Cheers

Interesting! Thanks for the update. My seeded girl is still ripening with hybrid Guerilla gold 2 seeds.

I’ve got 1x A5 s1, 1x Bandaid x A5, 1x GHS nevilles haze & 2x killer A5. The bandaid A5 and A5 s1 have an old school MJ smell and not a whole lot of it, to be expected I suppose. A slight musky smell to both. The killer A5s have more of a bearing grease smell also.

It’d be very hard for me to see incense coming out of no where, I’m not discrediting you by any means. It’s just hard to see, although I’ve seen flavours pop up in taste that aren’t present in smell. Like grape bubblegum on a hashplant and pure pungent floral soap in MNS devil hash.

did your A5 smell similar to mine?

Koondense

Veteran
Sounds similar, she had very little smell all cycle, it became apparent just after drying(incense). Let her do the ripening and you'll see what you get. It may be a less fragrant pheno but in my opinion you'll get some nice old school smell off it. Compared to KA5H the A5s1 was more incensy, while ka5h had some fruitiness or something similar.
Have a great weekend

browntrout

Veteran
Sounds similar, she had very little smell all cycle, it became apparent just after drying(incense). Let her do the ripening and you'll see what you get. It may be a less fragrant pheno but in my opinion you'll get some nice old school smell off it. Compared to KA5H the A5s1 was more incensy, while ka5h had some fruitiness or something similar.
Have a great weekend

Could very well be the case, i had given them a dash of food after not receiving any for weeks. Getting some floral/decaying flower notes off the A5s1 now. Certainly smells old school. But after the Incense & haze traits.

Latest posts

Latest posts