What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics - A5Haze S1 + Bandaid Haze 7 x A5Haze fem TEST

LostTribe

Premium user
I started another A5 from my second pack and its been pretty easy going but just keeping her in veg and just took a cutting in aero will see how it goes. Seed mom is again under hps and loving it. I want to get them under the LED again though. Had pretty good luck with some pure Ohaze's.

draztik

Veteran
I had a similar issue with starting under HPS then switching over to LED mid flower. My conclusion is that the plants went in total shock due to the difference in spectrum and light intensity from the LED. For me it's straight LED from start to finish, or straight HPS from start to finish and no issues. I under estimated the intensity of LED. I'm running straight LED now, I don't think I'll ever use HPS again.

LostTribe

Premium user
Well cant access full sized pic hmmm

Here is a cut of the A5 I recently cracked. It will be a bit longer till I can bloom again but def plan on getting this one in on the actions!
fetch?photoid=17874128&type=thumb.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
I want to run the Bandaid Haze 7 x A5 again but keep forgetting that I put them inside the BKv2.0 box probably a couple more A5 in there I need to put in the A5 pack I bought. Hope this will remind me!

LostTribe

Premium user
I had a timer go bad 3 weeks in and then again about 10 days later timer was left on for a period. The A5 is the only one that looks like its even still on track to finish. It has stayed short and growing thick compact buds with low smell which is developing from pencil eraser to sort of more of something now. Currently at 51 days I think almost no hairs turning but buds are noticeably swelling and I started to cut nutes back last few days. I will try to get some pics this week. Hoping this one smokes good it might be the last of the hazes for a while unless the lone THH starts improving. It has been stretching since the last timer issue, rest went totally back to reveg. Hydro was doing great and better than in soil so I'll try that again next chance I get at the Sativa's.

LostTribe

Premium user
LostTribe my A5 is doing the same thing. Keeping short and squat. Lots of nodes but not your typical big weed growth. Same smell.

I haven't ever had a nice or well taken care of NL so I am not really sure what it normally smells like. The buds are chunky I will get pics up just have to remember my camera. Some of the hairs are tuning lightly tinted red/brown as are the ones that got some c99 pollen. The A5 looks like its starting to fill in so hoping some more hairs start to turn and the calyx's start to swell. The BH7 x A5 for comparison stretched a ton similarly to how the MNS Nevils was doing along side. They were fed to much overall as I wasn't making a special solution just for the hazes. I recommend that for anyone trying to do them or else they won't turn out very good. I keep forgetting I still have a couple of the BH7's. They are in the same pack as my new pack of A5 or the BKv2. Hope I see this and take them out.

Only at like 7 weeks so unsure of the normal finishing time on this one?? I imagine it could be 9-12w??

LostTribe

Premium user
a5s1 day 85
fetch?photoid=18019474.jpg

fetch?photoid=18019476.jpg

looks better up close behind the leaves good amount of resin. Stayed short like NL and buds are thick too smell is low with some herb, maybe what they call liver, maybe some rubber. Wish I could have done her better maybe just wasnt meant to be. Stupid timers.

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
I pulled some of the fading leaves off plus a lower bud to test out once its dry. A few A599 beans in there somewheres.... Tops are thick leaning towards tacky but maybe greasy. Been on RO and a bit of clearex for nearly 2 weeks so wont be long.

LostTribe

Premium user
I'll try to get a smoke report after I am recovered from this corona shit. Just tried to smoke a bowl and the 2 hits didnt got over so well still hard to breath.