What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Sour A5 Haze - Testers

Bmac1

Veteran
I am back from my Europe trip (which was pretty great) and battling jetlag. Once I am caffeinated enough this morning, I will be wiping down the veg and flower tents again with a bleach mix to clean it up.

I will have this pack of the Sour A5 Haze germinating this evening. The cross is the A5 Haze x SD IBL bx1 IIRC. Karma, please feel free to correct me here.

I am really looking forward to this as I love sour and I love haze, what could go wrong with a cross like this? Well I hope to not see anything too long flowering, lol.

These will be germed in peat pellets as I believe these are fresh seeds. If they were older, I would maybe soak them a bit.

They will be grown organically with some teas and maybe EM1, under a 630w CMH in 5x5. I hope for at least 5-6 females but time will tell. I will flower these early as I do not want to be Tarzan swinging through the jungle in a few weeks.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Nice, good to hear you had a good trip Eu trip.

Its A5hz cut X SD bx2

Flower times of 13 to 16 weeks are expected.

Bmac1

Veteran
Here are a few pics from the day I posted. Been almost 48 hours in the dome and no signs of life yet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Seeing some signs of life today. Got one about the break through and looking like a couple more on the way.

Bmac1

Veteran
We have 1 eager beaver reaching for the light and one more about to break through. Hoping for more action over the next day or so.

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
You always germ all your seeds Like that?

How long does it usually take?

Have you ever germinated the seeds in wet paper towels?

I hope they gets ta poppin for ya !!!

Bmac1

Veteran
I've used the peat pellets since I started growing. Sometimes I soak the beans first and sometimes just straight into the pellets. Always works well but my impatience grows faster than the seedlings usually do, lol.

Generally takes 3-4 days with some being earlier and some late stragglers. This first one popped out and is taking off and I now see 2 others about to break through. Hopefully by the morning there should be more action. Most likely, if something hasn't come up in a week, it's not going to.

B

bench warmer

Subbed.
Still excited about that one seedling, considering the genetics involved. :good:

Bmac1

Veteran
9 of 12 are in solo cups now. Still 2 pellets that may break out. They will have to the end of the day. 9 will give me a good shot at 4-6 females hopefully. I need to pick up some new pots but I am thinking these will be transplanted into 3 gallon fabric pots and flipped within the next 2-3 weeks.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Thick skin these seeds, start a litle slower. Gone be fun to see you run these. They wont need much veg to become nice sized plants indoor.

Bmac1

Veteran
Thanks for stopping by Karma. I am excited for this run too. They will root these solo cups and then go into 3 goals and flipped pretty much right away. Then I will just discard males as they show themselves.

Latest posts

Latest posts