What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mandarin Kush

pegasus

Got these as a freebie and looking for some growing tips and info about phenotypes? 10 of 12 seeds sprouted and they are 3 weeks vegging now. I just tpok cuttings and going to sex them in two weeks. Looking very healthy and vigorous.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Most present is orangy, skunky. And some have a lime OG twist. Decent stretch on it.

Pretty easy to grow.

Dont like heat at tops.

pegasus

Thanks for the reply and info. Everything is going great so far. Very healthy and they are growing quite fast. Biggest and fastest of the garden. There seem to be 3 main types of plants for now.

1. Bushy plants with very good structure and multiple tops.
2. Tall, lanky and with few side branches
3. Somewhere between these too.

Quite long internode spacing in all of these and I am quite sure that these plants will strech. I will post some experiences after I have sexed the plants. Very happy about these plants so far. Thank you for the awesome freebies.

-Pegasus

pegasus

Grrowing these in 4x3 tent with 8 x cxb3590 cobs.
15l airpots in organic soil. If this run turns out be good I will try to post some pics along the way.

-Pegasus

pegasus

Things are going pretty well. 8 out of 10 were females. After 2 weeks of flowering all females are looking pretty uniform and healthy. Cuttings are rooted and ready to go on second round. Had some minor cal defiencies, but fixed quite easily. Not so bad stretching. About 50 percent so far.

megaman420

Someone should do a sticky in here with a list of all the current karma strains, with some grow tips to each of them,
i know we can search for threads etc,
but a master thread containing all information we have would be so much better then constantly jumping thru all these threads

just did the karmaog, about to do the headstash, would love some tips from anyone? from pictures it seem to grow kinda like a kush?

sry pegasus dont mean to hijack ur thread.

nickman

Veteran
Someone should do a sticky in here with a list of all the current karma strains, with some grow tips to each of them,
i know we can search for threads etc,
but a master thread containing all information we have would be so much better then constantly jumping thru all these threads

just did the karmaog, about to do the headstash, would love some tips from anyone? from pictures it seem to grow kinda like a kush?

sry pegasus dont mean to hijack ur thread.

Headstash was pretty easy to grow... pretty much a cherry pie/gsc cross...purple tints on some plants...

Check out my album.

I gotta real nice one that smelled just like cookies...
all had about an average stretch on them...

pegasus

@megaman420 no worries. It is a good idea to make sticky thread about growing tips on different strains.

Mandarin kush plants are on second week of flowering. Moderate strech so far and medium feeding seem to keep girls happy. 9/10 were females and 2 or 3 didferent phenos. Smell varies from lime to dirty diaper :D

pegasus

They seem to be a little ph sensitive. This could be my own mistake as well. Have to make a good flush soon and watch carefully ph of water.

megaman420

Headstash was pretty easy to grow... pretty much a cherry pie/gsc cross...purple tints on some plants...

Check out my album.

I gotta real nice one that smelled just like cookies...
all had about an average stretch on them...

Hey nickman, thanks for tuning in on this :dance013: .. Will be sprouting in the upcoming week. :respect:

megaman420

@megaman420 no worries. It is a good idea to make sticky thread about growing tips on different strains.

Mandarin kush plants are on second week of flowering. Moderate strech so far and medium feeding seem to keep girls happy. 9/10 were females and 2 or 3 didferent phenos. Smell varies from lime to dirty diaper :D

Hah good to hear m8 :_)
cool then we just need as much info as posible and have someone post the ultimate karma thread ^^

pegasus

Here is some shitty pics of Mandarin Kush Girls. They are in week 3 flowering.

Attachments

• DSC_5163.jpg
    DSC_5163.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_5143.jpg
    DSC_5143.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_5145.jpg
    DSC_5145.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 28

pegasus

These plants are not given so much time and effort as they deserve cause this is just a phenohunt run. I have cuttings of each plant and we will see can I find a true winner here :D

pegasus

Everything going easy and fine. Plants are have stop stretching and seem pretty compact. If they stack properly they are going to need some support. I will post some pics of each plant if someone is interested.