What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg x Biker Test Grow (Karma Genetics)

Pragma

Hello Everyone,

Very excited to be running this cross. I have two stardawg keepers from the 2013 thread so it will be great to see how this strain does. Needless to say I have very high expectations.

Thanks again Karma for this opportunity.

ACnMlCa.jpg

I popped them yesterday and some are already above soil. Some fresh seed alright :D

They will veg under 600w asap and will be topped for clones and flipped. They are being grown in coco. I will go low ec on them with frequent feeds which I think is what they will want.

Wish me luck and hope I have a good show for you guys.

:tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Happy you running them with your pre love for Stardawg and expiernce.

I am also expecting somthing special to pop up in these.

Hoping for easy to grow High yielding Sour/Chem/OG mixes.

SwayzesGhost

Nice. Karma has some seriously appealing stock recently.

Is it true that stardawg crosses often turn out more like the stardawg parent?

Pragma

Thanks for the interest and well wishes everyone.

Happy to say all 12 seeds are already up above coco !
Under 600w now

Pragma

Nothing to show yet so I might as well post the hash I made yesterday from my last stardawg harvest :D

NdbkPYN.jpg

pXtNYtO.jpg

Just some quick dry sift nothing too fancy.
Really potent im(v)ho :D

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what is the male and what is the female in this cross? Wondering if he used a known stardawg clone....

Pragma

He used his Biker Kush V2 male that he's using in a few crosses atm afaik.

The female is a heavy yielding keeper from a pack of stardawg he had, also afaik.

Corsaire

Veteran
Hi KG, which Stardawg clone did you use?

Have you planned a Stardwag x Headbanger cross?

Have a nice crop Pragma... ;)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Ha ha Stardawg KGcut

I looked but i dont have any pic's of It, I had bud with me in november damm and march spannabis. She is very well yielding, bit thin stemmed Sour Chem type smell, makes great drysift.