What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg x Biker Test Grow (Karma Genetics)

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Sorry for the delay in pics, I wanted to wait till it was worthwhile.

I've got really good news :D

I ended up with 6/11 females.

Two females that sexed first were cloned are the clones are already in their 3rd week of flowering.

The other four will be put to flower in about a week or so when my other cycles start.

I will update the post with pics of the moms and the 3-weekers in a few days.
I'll be posting updates every week from then to show the progress of the two females already in flower.

I am very optimistic about this cross.. I am sure even just these two females are gonna yield me a keeper. Can't really go wrong with the genetics involved.

Sorry again for the delay, but the plants took long to sex, and I have ~10 week cycles going so I can't instantly flip anything new I get.

I will try to make it up by growing them to my best and documenting them well :)

Cheers

Hey pragma

Thanks for the update

No rush on the shots

Good things come to those who wait

GA

Pragma

Sorry for the delay in the update. I've been pretty busy. I have been documenting them almost every 10 days ever since they started showing enough flowers.

Day 25:

StardawgxBiker #1:
pdODcUH.jpg

StardawgXBiker #2:
h6tJWu6.jpg

Pragma

Day 35:

StardawgxBiker#1:
G3Bkd4Q.jpg

q6av4AQ.jpg

StardawgxBiker#2:
Smss6Hg.jpg

They are current at day 40, so the next pics come in a few days.
They are blowing up and are smelling wicked. Very very high expectations from this strain and from the looks of things they ATLEAST match my stardawg keepers.

Pragma

I have placed 4 other phenotypes into flower but they are still at an early stage. I will also document them in the same manner once they reach around day 25 once things start to get interesting.

Also sorry for the less than perfect pics. I usually take these pics in a window of a couple of minutes after lights go off.
At harvest time I will take pics of my usual quality :)

Cheers

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
By looks i would say your first posted is bit more on Mommy.s side.

And second got more of a biker bud shape.

Both look uhmmmm jummy

Pragma

By looks i would say your first posted is bit more on Mommy.s side.

And second got more of a biker bud shape.

Both look uhmmmm jummy

I'm not entirely sure about the differences, because Stardawg sometimes does this and makes small golf ball buds.
I was in a bit of a hurry because of my huge delay in flowering these testers so #3 was flipped quite a bit smaller than #1. Both of them had very little veg time, so I would expect both of them to do much better yield wise the next round.

#1 and #3, and #9 are already in flower again in my other cycle, properly vegged and all. I will post pics of those possibly starting next week.

#2,#6,#7,and #9 are all going into flower in about 3 weeks from now, so will have more variety to show eventually.

Honestly even if all of these turn out worse than #1, I'd still be happy. Because it is looking WICKED honestly. Smells the part too.

Pragma

Here is my Stardawg #8 that does the same things sometimes:
GWYHiTo.jpg

A bit finicky but when its dialed in it produces huge colas.

I would actually say Karma all the plants are stardawg dominant, unless your Biker Kush don't have the typical OG form, because none of my plants do. They all look like dawgs.

Please make sure you don't lose that stardawg mom ;)
Maybe send me a backup hahah.

nickman

Veteran
@pragma- those plants look f-cking Awsome bro... They DO look similar to a lot of your Stardawg girls...
Looks like another home run...!!!...

What kind of smells u getting????

Pragma

I can't remember the smells specifically enough to describe them now but they have the typical chem stank. #1 smells very close to my Stardawg#6.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The stardawg mom makes big bud.s reeking sour chem. Butt not real tight but can also be growing style from gardener.

By looks they could be biker aswell. Can make longer shaped buds big golfballs.

But to be honest you proberly got way better look at it then me from a picture. And think you proberly have grown stardawg more then me.

My Stardawg cut comes from one of JJ.s first drops of it. We popped them last year.

Being stardawg dominant is a good thing. This male never seems to dominate a hybrid but alwaya just give more rounded buds and a great trichome formation.

Only minus i found on these is the thin branches on many pheno.s

Pragma

Thanks !
This wasn't a perfect grow or test by any measure, had a lot of shit happen.
Hopefully the next cycle I can grow them even better :)

True the branches are a bit thinner than my dawgs but still not OG thin.
I run scrogs so branch sturdiness isn't a huge issue.
We will see about the yield in the next run, this run I'll let you know how the smoke is :)
Looking forward to it heheheh....

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I think it has a pretty good taste. A nice expansion. Hard to explain the taste though.
I like it. The beans are just about ready on the Biker Glue and Dubble RoadDawgs.
I really think they will hold something special.
I love how big and round the buds are on the RoadDawgs. Im sure they will translate well in the new crosses.

Latest posts

Latest posts