What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crooked8 Tests Karma/Hortilab Genetics Starbud sister x biker and sour power x biker

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour power x biker #1
picture.php

A bit skunky, fuel, citrus eith a hashy finish. Least favorite and low yield. Not a keeper.
Sour power x biker #2
picture.php

Lemony, with a sour finish, high yield. I wish i had room but not a keeper.
Sour power x biker #3
picture.php

Cedar, hashy, slightly green tasting. Medium yield. Not a keeper
Sour power x biker #4
picture.php

Citrusy, piney and slightly green tasting. Non keeper but very close. Medium yield.
Sour power x biker #5
picture.php

Fuely as hell, lemony, lemongrass flavors with og finish. For sure keeper. Medium yielder.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, some will have to get the axe. I only wanted to keep 2 but i had to keep 4. The starbud sis phenos consistently put out more keepers with better yield and overall smell and flavors. However, the keeper from the sour power phenos really is amazing. Probably my second favorite next to the ss x b #4. I cant wait to run these in hydro. Taking cuts very soon and theyll hit a dwc tray very soon. Thanks again horti and karma!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything was taken a little early but i was for sure able to see who deserves to hit the hydro tray and who doesnt. If i had more space id run them all but i just have too many moms. Adding 4 will already be pushing it.

Alpen rock

Wow, beautiful buds, thanks for putting up the effort for such a detailed report!!:tiphat:

4 potential keepers out of 2 packs....that says a lot :woohoo:
Excellent work, cannot wait to see these perform in a badass hydro set up!!!
peace

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you alpen. I just culled the 5 other phenos today. Normally id be a heartless sob about that....axe anything that is in my way of something better. But today....it hurt. I know all of those were elite ass genetics and ill never see their full potential. Gotta have a standard though and good isnt good enough. I need better than great. These 4 phenos im running are absurd. I just took cuts of the 4 keepers today, 2 of each. Cant wait to see them hit the tables. If you look into my anonymous thread, you can see the differences from the initial soil test run and what she did in hydro. DIFFERENT ANIMAL ALTOGETHER! I suck at soil, i kill it with hydro...

Alpen rock

Haha thats what life is all about:choices!!

Indeed, just went through yr Anon.OG thread, the difference between hydro and soil testers is dramatic to say the least!!beautiful herb, I like yr taste/smell descriptions too :dance013:

And wow...that cheese cut you hold looks stellar.

Thks fr sharing!!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah that cheese is stupid. Its the frostiest thing I've ever encountered. Love her. But her smell isn't all that. Its good and musky cheesey funk, but nothing on a stellar diesel or og type of nose. Nose means a lot. Thanks for checking out my threads.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me too horti! Thanks for checking out my work. Im 100% sure the ss x b #4 i have is going to be insane in my dwc. Just took cuts of the 4 moms i have(2 of each) so im looking forward to them rooting. Well start seeing these plants take off in about 6 weeks id say. 2 weeks in the cloner, 4 weeks to veg then ill flip them. Thats going to be fun and a much better indicator of what these girls can do as far as potential.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the 4 keeper moms. Still in an awkward reveg state. I up potted them slightly. Hoping growth will take off a bit. Either way i also have the 2 clones of each one rooting now and they all look like they will root.
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
A while since i updated anything. I still have all 4 of these phenos. I have moms and i have plants i just transplanted into hydro setups either DWC or my new NFT system. I put an air stone underneath each plant lol. Plus other airstones and air tubes as well. Im pretty sure this is going to kick ass. Now we play the 9 week or so waiting game to see who is the best of the best.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its been quite some time since I've been on here. Sorry for the hold up Horti and Karma. These are all absurd.
SP x B(only kept this pheno, MONSTER yielder)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here we have SS x B#3, she has a distinct tangie profile with a creamy kush element. The longest to flower and some of the best smoke.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is another monster yielder. So dense and the one to show the most purple. Subtle flavor compared to the rest but it might be the most potent. Put you DOWN. Great headache/insomnia/anxiety meds,
SS x B#2
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quite possibly an offering from a higher power

Quite possibly an offering from a higher power

This is my best work. Id have to even go as far as to say this is horti and karma's best work. I have never seen anything in my garden give such an amazing smell and TASTE. the flowers are COATED and reek like og x 10 with an added candied flavor and smell. Its the lowest yield and the hardest to trim. But she's never leaving my garden if i can help it. Cant wait to play around with this. Everyone i have allowed to sample this has said it is quite possibly the best flower they have evaluated. This is an instant legend.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I already have a long list of seeds I want to buy. Thanks for making me add a few more to the list. They look and sound great!

Latest posts

Latest posts