Karma in the Patch 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karma in the Patch 2021

Well I hope ya'all don't mind but I've got a lot of Karma gear and some crosses in the greenhouse this season so why not do a little thread eh?
    I am a fully licensed medical grower with outdoor plant counts of 29 medical , 4 recreational (110 indoor)
    Due to my short season @52N 3000ft on the Chilcotin Plateau in western Canukistan, I start my plants indoors under 1000w halides and sexing is pretty much done by the time they get chosen for the greenhouse. I manually light dep my plants by hand bombing them into a shed that the greenhouse is attached to. I keep things simple, bordering on ghetto .... but simple gets it done.
    I use the water only Tom Hill basic recipe for my outdoor soils
    I've been playing around with Biker KushV1 and have taken the 4original packs I bought, and thru selection I am now into F3 and starting to make some crosses .... but that's for a different thread.

I have in the garden:
    4 Headbanger from the first beans released
    3 Skullcap
    2 24K
    Click image for larger version  Name:	06-20-2021 The Karma Patch - Copy.JPG Views:	7 Size:	153.6 KB ID:	17882956

I have 2 tall phenos of Headbanger and 2 short phenos. I topped one of each and let the others go au natural.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	06-20-2021 Headbanger tall pheno - Copy.JPG Views:	6 Size:	157.3 KB ID:	17882957Click image for larger version  Name:	06-20-2021 Headbanger short pheno - Copy.JPG Views:	6 Size:	155.5 KB ID:	17882958

Then there is my keeper Old Grandpa Scratch I call Precious....... out of 52 seeds she was unique from all others so she is special hehehe
    Click image for larger version  Name:	06-20-2021 Old Grandpa Scratch precious cut - Copy.JPG Views:	6 Size:	159.4 KB ID:	17882959

and Old Grandpa Scratch , Precious cut F2 (on the left)..... and This one is selected for similarity to the mother. And I picked this Biker Kush V1F3 (on the right) to see how she does this season. I have 3 or 4 Biker V1F3 in my indoor flower room with a few weeks to go yet so when they are done I'll post some pics,
    Click image for larger version  Name:	06-20-2021 Old Grandpa Scratch Precious F2 and Biker V1F3 - Copy.JPG Views:	6 Size:	149.6 KB ID:	17882960

Can't wait to see how these plants perform this year and thankyou Karma for the awesome beans you make. Takes medicine to a whole nuther level.

Outdoor Karma grow. Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Stizo View Post
      Outdoor Karma grow. Cool.
      ya man it should be fun growing these out.
      I suppose my method is kind of Hybrid of Indoor/Greenhouse due to the 10 to 12 weeks of indoor veg and they go from the greenhouse into a dark room in a building for light dep so night time is technically indoors with fans controlling humidity at night.
      This set up has worked really well for me in the past few seasons so no reason to change.
      The plants are all super healthy and all have real nice structure so they should all easily conform to my methods and push through to a solid finish if the weather cooperates.

Comment

Nice plan mate, i love HeadBanger! I've got plans to make seeds (fem and regs) with mine.

Originally posted by Tynehead Tom View Post
        if the weather cooperates.
        Good luck, just read its baking over there...!
        Last edited by Cloneman; 06-30-2021, 10:55.
        Tales from Cloneman's Potting Shed

Faster than a plane,
        Faster than a train,
        Dont let that strain
        Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay

Comment

yes it is smokin hot here for the past 5 or 6 days with temps hitting 44C on monday with a 41 average high the past 6 days.
          Today is supposed to be the last day of 40's and then back down to 30C highs.
          The plants are loaded with calcium which helps protect them somewhat and it seems to be working as the plants haven;t skipped a beat.
          One of my female Headbangers turned out to be a boy..... sure fooled me. Nice plant, great structure and a real sticky stem rub. Nice plant but I only want the girls.

once this heat wave ends I need to get back on my IPM and tying and training.
          Today is day 10 of light dep and the girls are starting to show nicely.

I'll update with pics in a few days.

Comment

well..... we are in dire straits here in the BC interior with crazy temperatures setting records .
            Massive storm came through today and the thunder never stopped..... still hasn't
            Dry lightning is starting fires all around us and there is a steady stream of air craft shaking the walls of my house as they descend onto the lake a few hundred yards below us.
            It is a surreal scene here and we are at this very moment taking a quick break from packing the camper and gathering all our essentials that insurance can't replace.

hopefully we do not get evacuation orders but the closest fire is less than 15 miles away.
            An entire town called Lytton BC just got burned off the map with very little time for anyone to evacuate. There will be casualties there is no doubt.

so ..... maybe I'll be back with updates,,,,, maybe I won't.......

Comment

Good vibes Tom, be safe!

Comment

I'll second the good vibes mate!
                Tales from Cloneman's Potting Shed

Faster than a plane,
                Faster than a train,
                Dont let that strain
                Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Tynehead Tom View Post

so ..... maybe I'll be back with updates,,,,, maybe I won't.......
                  Hope things improve in BC.
                  I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Be safe buddy!

Comment

My sincerest apologies for starting a thread I will not be able to finish.
                      The Deka Lake fire almost pushed us out..... at the same time the watch lake fire was an ever present concern.
                      The smoke and temperatures in the mid 40C reaked havoc on the plants and I called in a brother to come with a trailer and rescue what we could to a patch down in the vancouver area.
                      As for me..... I am trimming 4 bikers an old grandpa scratch.... and old grandpa scratch (precious cut 1) x Darlins Net (named ripsaw for the heavy double serrations on every leaf.) I just call it OGSDN.
                      These were done under a 1000w and sorry I don't have time for pics.

Last night the Flat Lakes fire blew up and out of control and we are in harms way again. 5km away they are doing tactical evacuations of nearly 5000 properties.
                      We were put on Evacuation Alert once again , at 11 a.m. this morning

So , I'm sorry.... and embarrassed..... that i will not be completing this greenhouse grow but I will try and pick up the pieces indoors once this hell burns out.
                      We will be safe, we are fully insured and stuff we can't replace is still packed from the evac alerts of a couple weeks ago.

cheers.... till next time..... I just leave you all with this

Grateful Dead - Touch Of Grey (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Comment

TT: best wishes and good luck.

Comment

Best of luck, Tom.
                          Current Grow: Showdown: Barney's Pink Kush vs Ultimate Pink Kush
                          Last Grow - Mixed Autos Is it Time for Show & Tell?
                          Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

Stay safe, can always grow another day, keep your seeds save.

this thread should be the least of your worries.
                            WWW.KARMAGENETICS.COM
                            sigpic

Biker Kush 1st Rosin GanjaTimeCup Barcelona Spain
                            White OG 1st Indica Zaragoza Fresh Cup Spain 2015
                            Headbanger 2nd Sativa IC420 Growers Cup 2015
                            Headbanger Shatter 1st Overall Secret Cup Spain 2015
                            White OG 1st Indoor
                            Herbes del Dimoni 2015 Balearic Cup’s
                            White OG 1st Indoor Copa THC Valencia 2015
                            White OG 1st Indica Oilhunters cup 2014
                            White OG 1st Indica Copa Elite Sur 2014
                            Point Break 1st Indoor Copa Del Plata 2014
                            OG Kush s1 1st Indica BCN Breeders cup 2014
                            Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2014
                            Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Growers cup 2014
                            Happy Kush 2nd Indica IC420 Growers Cup 2014
                            Headbanger 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2013
                            Dominator 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2011
                            White OG 3rd Indica Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2010
                            Amnesia (D-cut) 1st Sativa IC420 Breeders Cup 2009
                            Happy Brother 3rd Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2009
                            Dominator 3rd Sativa IC420 breeders cup 2008

Comment

Damn this sucks.

Stay safe.
                              I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Working...
                              X