What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some shots of Dominator

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi folks,

I couldn't find many photos of KG's Dominator, so I'm taking the liberty to post some here.

She's a crystal covered queen that can handle a lot of abuse (as in, my first time on coco, with no EC meter).

Truly impressed by this beauty, I can't wait it's time to chop chop...

I'll try to answer any questions you might have about her, but consider it's my first run with her.

Cheers,

B

Attachments

• photo2046557.png
    photo2046557.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 93
  • photo2046558.png
    photo2046558.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 103
  • photo2046559.png
    photo2046559.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
  • photo2046560.png
    photo2046560.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 102

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Blast from the past. I miss this one. Some great differnt stuff in it. Some have no cieling when smoking and can get you to a whole new level of high when you keep smoking it.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blast from the past. I miss this one. Some great differnt stuff in it. Some have no cieling when smoking and can get you to a whole new level of high when you keep smoking it.

I look forward to that, all in the name of science, or course!

Must say that your seeds keep well for VERY long... A common Italian guy we know just popped 2 Jamil's that I had lying around for over 10 yrs!

Much respect,

B

swampthing

Luckily to have some Jacks Cheddar and Dominator in the og plastic zip packs and the sticker labels.
Have some where’s my bike in a nice box packaging and headbanger in a black Mylar pack.
Curious, does the packaging correlate to the vintage of the seed? I’ve assumed the Headbanger is a newer seed instead of the first original run.. but never know!

Either way, the dominator and jacks cheddar I’m most excited for. Love that spice pepper classic Jack.