Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol no, Middelfart means middle speed! its a town in Denmark on the island Fyn.

rock on vikings, lets get some more nice in here!
    .^???®??S ?®Ø? ?£??

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

Comment

Eirdbei from the 19th of September 2010:

2013 2012 2010 2009

Comment

All these from the 21. of August on the big spot with Thyphoon:

Here a rare sight in Denmark; a katydid:

2013 2012 2010 2009

Comment

Are you sure thats not a grasshopper? lol Maybe they look different in the states, more rounded leafish. Great lookin early girls, and the males a beast. I'm growing some Mighty Arne this summer, can hardly wait to start'em~
          sigpic

Comment

It got those long antennaes and that long thing in the back, I think thats normally how you tell them appart I thought it was a grasshopper also at first, but grasshoppers in Denmark are not as big. Also not really a problem I think, like they can be in USA.
            2013 2012 2010 2009

Comment

Originally posted by NorcalBob View Post
              Are you sure thats not a grasshopper? lol Maybe they look different in the states, more rounded leafish. Great lookin early girls, and the males a beast. I'm growing some Mighty Arne this summer, can hardly wait to start'em~

That's what I always heard called, "katydid."

They're some kind of grasshopper/cricket, for certain.
              ______________________________ _____________

Ace is the Place

Old Grows:Hybrids From Hell Hashplant and Hashplant2 2. Vertigo & Pandora

Comment

Hello everyone,

We would like to ask a question about unknowing plant predators. The thing is, in the middle of the summer we started to detect small holes on the plant stem and inside the stem we could see worms which eating a plant stem throughout therefor causing plant top to die. I was just wondering if anyone had a similar problem and maybe someone got an idea how to deal with it?

Thank you for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by zalias View Post
                  Hello everyone,

We would like to ask a question about unknowing plant predators. The thing is, in the middle of the summer we started to detect small holes on the plant stem and inside the stem we could see worms which eating a plant stem throughout therefor causing plant top to die. I was just wondering if anyone had a similar problem and maybe someone got an idea how to deal with it?

Thank you for your reply
                  Zalias,

Your plants have been attacked by stalk borers.

These caterpillars hatch out and first burrow into grass stems. Once they are too large for grass they migrate into corn and larger stemmed woody plants such as giant ragweed and cannabis.

When I see wilting leaves and branches I look below the branch for a hole -usually covered in sawdust like frass. I then lightly squeeze the stem to detect which way the worm is going, then take a syringe filled with pyrethrum or BT insecticide and spray the pesticide into the tunnel.

I've had grassy spots on the edges of cornfields that are plagued by these pests and this method has really helped. Just look for the wilting branches.
                  ______________________________ _____________

Ace is the Place

Old Grows:Hybrids From Hell Hashplant and Hashplant2 2. Vertigo & Pandora

Comment

Thank you!!! YOU A VERY GOOD MAN, HELPED ME A LOT!!!

Comment

You Danish people are pro. I've been looking at HFH seeds and they all look very interesting.
                      I did my first outdoor grow last year at 51°N with FMS Easy Sativa and got good results. I actually didn't believe it was possible to produce good outdoor bud in these climates because of the cold and less intense sunshine. Read somethings in a book that landraces from the tropics contain high THC:CBD, the further up north you go the lower the THC:CBD, so much sunlight could favor THC production. But it gives a good high, tastes nice and I got a good 120g of this plant at the end of sept. And considered the weather was hell during flower, maybe 3 weeks filled with sunshine, there's a big chance quality will be better this year
                      Someone on ICmag believes the Easy Sativa contains or is Durban Poison. Their Maroc is an even earlier flowerer, couldn't that be interesting in one of your HFH breeding projects?

Oh, some questions...
                      Can you spot males early on if you use regular seed?
                      Is the early flowering aspect dominant? What happens if you cross really sativa plants or hazes to one of your Danish varieties?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Love your grow my scandinavian brother. Even in sweden we can have some nice lush plants. Keep on going and good luck on the legalization by the goverment(it could very well happend)

Regards from a swedish viking!

Comment

Very nice work Esben, i am really proud that we can sell your brand in Czech, here is very cold and rainy also.....cannot wait for any of your new strains....Hope you will come next year to cannafest with guys that last year were there with us.....Kind regards Voo
                          Last edited by Payaso; 02-25-2012, 18:15. Reason: removed personal contact info

Comment

Hello Esben !

Plant from your seed. Afgan x Erdpurt. Nice grow and strong looks. I cant wait flo

I invite you take a look my small 2012 outdoor album.
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=36826

And dont forget polish session
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....63#post5194563

Still Green Bro !

Comment

bangi haze(erocket/danish passion)x purtpunea f3

my little danish gold

cheers!
                              Twoje pluca sa zle bo je karmisz: soda, piaskiem i szklem, rozpuszczalnik!

cheapwine growlog [PL] - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....wpost&t=276790

Comment

Hi Esben !
                                Afgan x Erdpurt

And now I'm waiting to happy bloom
                                Good Luck !

Comment

Working...
                                X